PDA

View Full Version : Did a SMT correctly and I am in love!!!

snowfaery
January 23rd, 2012, 09:37 AM
I was finally able to locate aloe vera and mixed up a batch of SMT. I absolutely love what it is doing. My hair wasn't insanely damaged but there were some major trouble spots that are almost all gone in a week of treatments. I may actually be henna ready by the weekend yay! The one thing I dislike about it is the frizz it seems to encourage so the next time I mix up a batch in about 1 to 2 weeks (as I made a whole bottle of it) I'll just decrease the amount of honey to see if that helps any. Next up see if my henna actually arrived as I placed a special order with my local organic health/food store to get it in 2 weeks ago.

jessa
January 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
hey, so do you do these weekly? im about to try this out myself as well. but im still waiting to clarify first and dont want to change too many things at once cause i also just changed s &C. also do you do cwc?

snowfaery
January 25th, 2012, 12:01 AM
I was doing them 3 days in a row on the weekends when I had the time to not worry about going anyplace. However doing them that much for up to 6 hours at a time over moisturized my hair. I do do CWC. I did a protein treatment this morning and it pulled the rest of my hair back in line with where I want it so now I need to just keep a close eye on them.

Olivia23
January 25th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I'm using it weekly so it's pretty much every time I wash my hair. I don't leave it in long, just about 10 minutes while in shower. I find now that regular conditioner just doesn't cut it anymore. Love this stuff!