PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Joico Chelating Shampoo online from a Reputable source?

HintOfMint
January 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
I looked online for the Joico Chelating shampoo and while I found a bunch on Amazon from various sellers and other sources, is there a safe reputable online place I can get it? I don't want to end up with an old or dodgy bottle.

jeanniet
January 22nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
I was going to buy it direct from Amazon because I have prime, but I ended up finding it locally. Amazon is very good about returns, so if you get it and it's curdled or whatever, you shouldn't have any problem sending it back for a full refund (including shipping).

Mommyof4
January 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
I'm going to watch this thread.. I need to know this information, too!! :)

sweet&sourkiwi
January 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
I looked online for the Joico Chelating shampoo and while I found a bunch on Amazon from various sellers and other sources, is there a safe reputable online place I can get it? I don't want to end up with an old or dodgy bottle.

You know, I live in a pretty small and isolated town, and was able to find it at the local mall salon! I think it was Mastercuts or something similarly ubiquitous and chain-y... good luck!

Also, this stuff rocks! I always lose a fair bit of hair using it but the results are worth it. :)

akilina
January 22nd, 2012, 06:24 PM
Do you have a Great Clips in your town? They sell Joico there. They should have that. I know the one I work at does!!

UltraBella
January 22nd, 2012, 06:47 PM
Do you know any hairstylists ? They can usually get it for you at the beauty supply for licensed professionals.

HintOfMint
January 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll check out the local salons, hopefully they'll have it.

HintOfMint
January 23rd, 2012, 10:07 AM
There's an Ulta near me, I called, and they carry it! Success!

jesis
January 23rd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Beauty Brands!