PDA

View Full Version : "I don't remember taking that pix..."

Beckstar
January 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Have you ever seen someone's hair photo and think it was yours at first?? I have seen some hair twins and thought a first it was my hair... :)

PrairieRose
January 22nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
I was watching a hair tutorial, when my DS came in and said, "is that you?" The funny thing was, she had hair similar to mine but she was also wearing a shirt similar to one of mine!

jacqueline101
January 22nd, 2012, 01:35 PM
No not yet but that's something interesting to look for.

spidermom
January 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Not me, but my husband has.

Quixii
January 22nd, 2012, 01:45 PM
Nope. Not sure I really have any hair twins.

sfgirl
January 22nd, 2012, 02:25 PM
I know that feeling. One time a saw a picture of Kirsten Dunst, with my natural hair color, and it looked so much like me I saw shocked. I like had to look at it for several minutes. It's weird though because usually I look NOTHING like her.

Hollyfire3
January 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah, lol look at my avatar pic, Holly Marie Comb's hair looks VERY much like mine if she is wearing it wavy or with loose curls....and if i straighten my hair, it looks like hers normally does...i had a screenshot from Charmed on my computer and when someone saw it as my background, they asked, "Whos that guy your with?" They were refering to Piper and Leo...i'm like, "That's not me, that's Piper, from Charmed" Then i realizd the hair was similar i proceeded to get creeped out....lol. Whatever, her hair is amazing, so i will take the comparison any day! Now if only i would loose these curls...and glasses...but then again, she proably has contacts...

B-L
January 22nd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Well, no.. not yet anyway.. But I have seen tons of pix on LHC that I wish was my hair twin :D :D :D

Vanille_
January 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM
Well, no.. not yet anyway.. But I have seen tons of pix on LHC that I wish was my hair twin :D :D :D

I second this!

Hollyfire3
January 22nd, 2012, 03:06 PM

You are preaching to the chior sister...lol

Mory
January 22nd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Not on here but I did have a friend swear she was talking to me while in line for the movie theater. Walked up to her and she was like, 'her hair looked like yours!' I don't think I stopped laughing all night.

einna
January 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
Not yet, but I hope it happens! :)