PDA

View Full Version : Etsy shop Twining Vine Designs

ladyfey
January 22nd, 2012, 09:07 AM
I got a set of 3 copper swirl hairsticks from this artist, they are beautiful! The stick part is wavy, which helps it to hold. She made mine with a usable (stick) length of 5 inches. They arrived quickly too! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwiningVineDesigns

I will try to add a photo shortly!

ladyfey
January 22nd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I got a set of 3 copper swirl hairsticks from this artist, they are beautiful! The stick part is wavy, which helps it to hold. She made mine with a usable (stick) length of 5 inches. They arrived quickly too! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwiningVineDesigns

I will try to add a photo shortly!

Changed my profile pic to one with these in, a bit blurry, but the best I could do for now!:)

Amber_Maiden
January 22nd, 2012, 09:24 AM
Very pretty!!!

bna_rapunzel
January 22nd, 2012, 09:34 AM
Everything on that page is beautiful! I've never shopped att Etsy before but I really think I need to start! I've browsed here and there but its time I start making some purchases, eh?? :)

Those wavy sticks are beautiful. When you insert them into the bun, do the waves get in the way, or are they just as easy to insert as regular straight sticks? You said they hold better, so I'm already sold! :)

ladyfey
January 22nd, 2012, 09:36 AM
Everything on that page is beautiful! I've never shopped att Etsy before but I really think I need to start! I've browsed here and there but its time I start making some purchases, eh?? :)

Those wavy sticks are beautiful. When you insert them into the bun, do the waves get in the way, or are they just as easy to insert as regular straight sticks? You said they hold better, so I'm already sold! :)
I would say just as easy to insert! :)

bna_rapunzel
January 22nd, 2012, 09:40 AM
I would say just as easy to insert! :)

Etsy..... here I come!! Now where is my checkbook..? ;)

Thanks for such a quick reply. :) they look wonderful in your hair!!

Mory
January 22nd, 2012, 10:03 AM
Ohh. This is why I stay away from Etsy.. so many pretty things I can't have right now. LOL!