PDA

View Full Version : Caruso steam setter experience?

mktmgt
January 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Hey there ladies! I'm really interested in getting some caruso steam hair setters/curlers, but before I do I would really like to hear your own personal experience with them. Did you find that they damaged your hair in any way? How long did they take to set? Is it easy to use, and how did the curls feel; soft or dry?

Diamond.Eyes
January 20th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I love my caruso curlers so much! :D I can create so many different styles with them; tight spiral curls, or big voluminous waves. I find that my hair feels very soft and moisturized after I use them. No damage at all :). For my hip-length, straight, thick hair it takes about 45 minutes for my hair to set, which is fine with me. I usually eat breakfast and do my makeup while they set and I can take them out without having to worry if my hair has sat long enough. They are very easy to use on my sisters short hair, and it took some practice getting used to them as my hair grew longer. I'm sure it will be a breeze for SL hair like yours. :)

patienceneeded
January 20th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I think UltraBella is the Caruso queen around here, hopefully she chimes in. I actually got a Caruso for Christmas from my MIL but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

KahRistAhn
January 20th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Hm, I'd love to see pics, people. ;) Now I'm reading reviews....I might have to ask for this for my birthday!

Kristin
January 20th, 2012, 11:03 PM
I like mine, but the curls don't hold at my length. :(

sfgirl
January 20th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Oh wow I didn't even know about these! I'm so interested now.

UltraBella
January 21st, 2012, 01:17 AM
This is my thread on the magic of Caruso:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=52864