PDA

View Full Version : It's been way too long...

Addy
January 20th, 2012, 08:02 PM
But I'm back and out of my ignore status on my hair. I've just not had any intrest other than CO'ing and well, living life. :cool:

So much has changed for me since I've been here last. My divorce was finalized! :cheese: I met the most wonderful man in the universe who is now my husband as of July 9th 2011! :D I am just in a good place in my life and I've missed not being here looking at all the beautiful hair.

Some people may remember me growing out my silvers. I did do that successfully but in March of last year I did color it. I love it and that's all that matters. I believe the last time you gals and guys saw my hair it was at shoulder length. Well, it's grown so much since!

I just took this pic for you guys so here goes... I washed it last night and brushed it today and then slept on it. When I woke up I threw it in a pnytail and this is what it looks like uncombed. lol

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2053/dsci1545.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/dsci1545.jpg/)

I've even lost some weight! W00T! :D

newbeginning
January 21st, 2012, 06:15 AM
Your hair looks very shiny and healthy. I'm glad your life is going well and you're happy.

einna
January 21st, 2012, 07:21 AM
Welcome back. I like your hair!

jojo
January 21st, 2012, 07:53 AM
Welcome back on congratulations on your marriage and turning your life round. Your hair looks so healthy and shiny and your happiness is lovely to hear.

Addy
January 21st, 2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you ladies! And JoJo! Your hair looks amazing! I remember when we were neck in neck length wise or is that hair in hair? :D Such wonderful progress you have made!:cool:

spidermom
January 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM
I hope that you will be able to visit here a bit more often now that things have settled down.

Amber_Maiden
January 21st, 2012, 01:29 PM
Welcome back!

long&blonde
January 21st, 2012, 03:04 PM
Welcome back! Your hair is so thick and healthy, and you really sound happy. So good to hear. :)

jojo
January 21st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Thank you ladies! And JoJo! Your hair looks amazing! I remember when we were neck in neck length wise or is that hair in hair? :D Such wonderful progress you have made!:cool:

aww thank you addy, its definitively grown!:D its so lovely to have you back, ive missed you

Addy
January 22nd, 2012, 05:34 AM
I've missed you and so many others too JoJo!

JamieLeigh
January 23rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
I asked you how you'd been on your profile page...and then I found your thread. :o I'm so glad that things seem to be looking up for you! I haven't been on nearly as much as I used to, for various reasons, but anytime I get a message, I always come and respond to it. :flowers: I've missed you too!!

jacqueline101
January 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
Your hair looks great and you've made some real progress in your life.