PDA

View Full Version : Oooh, Curls.

Scarlytte
July 16th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Okay, so today I went out and got a proper comb (okay, it's plastic but it's wide tooth and was very nice to the tanglies), some Bed Head Super Star shampoo, and Bed Head Ego Boost. I love me some Bed Head, it's always been good to me and my hair.

So, I shampoo/condition and do a very very small self trim just to see what would happen. Holy monkies! First rattle out of the box and I'm already amazed at the difference. My hair feels so soft and pretty, and for once I didn't have to maim my head to get the curls to show up!

So, here's a pic of the newbie hair. Not a great pic, but what I could get.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/Scarlytte/hair.jpg

I have to admit, at first I thought this whole thing was..well a joke to be honest. I now know otherwise!!! It's still a whole lot like reading greek though. ;)

Riot Crrl
July 16th, 2008, 12:12 AM
You my friend are a stealth curly. They've been popping up all over here lately. :)

AprilElf
July 16th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Welcome to LHC Scarlytte!
To start with, your hair looks really pretty. I hope you can find the means to achieve yours hair goals here.

So, are you hooked yet? ;)

Scarlytte
July 16th, 2008, 12:25 AM
You my friend are a stealth curly. They've been popping up all over here lately. :)

Well, they've always kind of been there. But more in the way of a wave with only a few curls coming to say hello. Making them show up this easily is like a blessing and a curse. Still not used to what my hair's decided to do. lol

Welcome to LHC Scarlytte!
To start with, your hair looks really pretty. I hope you can find the means to achieve yours hair goals here.

So, are you hooked yet? ;)

Thank you! I've always loved my hair, just never knew what to do with it. And I guess I've always been doing something right since I haven't even looked at a hair dryer in over 8 years, and I wear it up on a daily basis. Sleeping? Not s'much. Though I may start now that I'm getting tangled up nightly.

In short? Yep! Hooked! Now to start looking for pretties and maybe trying some of those shampoo bars I've been hearing about.

Riot Crrl
July 16th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Getting used to having curly hair is the easy part. :)

Getting used to taking care of curly hair is uh... well... I'm still trying new products after more than six months.

jojo
July 16th, 2008, 06:08 AM
Ego boost I love this product, haven't used it in years!

I am liking your curls too.

lora410
July 16th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Congrats!!! Just keep in mind if it is cone products to clarify your hair every now and then.

sexyjacksparrow
July 16th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Your curls are really pretty!

Kerry xx

Monsterkitti
July 16th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Looking lovely, beautiful curls :)

harley mama
July 16th, 2008, 07:12 AM
I suspect that there are a lot more people with curly hair out there. I know my curl improved 100% when I stopped using a brush and learned how to care for it the proper way.

The 3 things that I changed as soon as I found LHC were:
1. no brushing
2. no shampoo or cones
3. no heat styling

I saw the change right away. My curl is so much happier now. :)

Scarlytte, your hair is great and it will only get better now!

Anathema
July 16th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Lovely curls! I'm jealous.

Curlsgirl
July 16th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Very pretty! I am glad your curls decided to come out and play! :D

hrimfaxi
July 16th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Wow, those are some GORGEOUS curls! :D

Nevermore
July 16th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Your hair is really pretty!

Sofoulee
July 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Your hair is sooooooo pretty! I'm quite a bit envious! :)

missmanytoes
July 16th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Lovely curls! Just the kind I would like to have