PDA

View Full Version : Before and After = Farewell LHC

Turtle
January 19th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Hey there, long-haired friends. I know I've been gone a while, but I've been floating around here quietly now and then. Aaaaaaand...... Now I'll be taking a rather long break. Because I cut my hair! Quite short, actually. And I love it! I definitely miss my long hair, and will grow it out again in a few years, but for now it's short locks all the way. I really wanted it to be long for my wedding, and now that it's over with I feel great about cutting it. I put some new pictures in my album (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=8529), some of my wedding and some of my newly cut hair. Hope you all have an awesome new year ahead of you!

holomi
January 19th, 2012, 07:05 PM
You don't have to leave just because you cut your hair! :) You look great with both styles. Congrats on the wedding!

jacqueline101
January 19th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Please stay. Your hair is nice either way you wear it.

swearnsue
January 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Congratulations on your wedding! There are alot of us short-haired members, so stay!

Kricket
January 19th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I will be joining you soon in the short hair kingdom (blast commitment to job :p)... I hopes they let me stay.... :D

DakarNick
January 19th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I will be joining you soon in the short hair kingdom (blast commitment to job :p)... I hopes they let me stay.... :D

Your job is making you cut it? What kind of job?

RedheadMistress
January 19th, 2012, 09:48 PM
- Awh that's lovely !

Have a lovely year you too . :)

|Xei
January 20th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Congratulations on getting married! I love your new cut, btw. It's very cute. Looks quite versatile too.

It doesn't mean you have to leave just because you've gone short ;) Stay around for the lovely hair care tips, or go interact in the off-topic forums. I'm sure other members will welcome your stay as well even though you're not actively growing out your hair anymore.

Kira94
January 20th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Wow! Congratulations on getting married! :flower: You looked beautiful!
Your hair looks lovely both ways, enjoy your new hair cut!

Don't leave just because your hair is short now! I enjoyed seeing you around the boards. :)

newbeginning
January 20th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Congrats on your wedding. You and your hubby make a cute couple.

jojo
January 20th, 2012, 06:21 AM
congratulations on your marriage, your photos are lovely.

and its not the law to have long hair to be a member here, so don't you be a stranger!

BlondieHepburn
January 20th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Your long hair was beautiful, but your new cut is adorable!
How about Farewell LH, but you keep the C? :D

B-L
January 20th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Congratulations on getting married! Cute couple!! :)

And you can stay even if you're a shorty :) You're lovely either way!

BrightEyes
January 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Your hair cut is adorable! And congrats on your wedding. You and your new hubby make a beautiful couple. But you don't have to leave LHC, my hair has been around your length ever since I joined:p

kamikaze hair
January 20th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Your long hair was beautiful, but your new cut is adorable!
How about Farewell LH, but you keep the C? :D

I second this! STAY! :cheese:. i like your hair both short and long. Both look really good on you.

ladyshep
January 20th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I love your photo album! Beautiful! Congratulations.

McFearless
January 20th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Aw your wedding photos are just the cutest. I love your hair both long and short. No need to leave because of a cut. :)

lapushka
January 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Aw your wedding photos are just the cutest. I love your hair both long and short. No need to leave because of a cut. :)

This. ^^

It's a big difference between your length first and then the big cut after. Takes a bit of getting used to. As long as you're happy with it, that's what counts! :)

long&blonde
January 21st, 2012, 03:16 PM
I agree: you don't have to leave because you cut your hair.
Having a bad hair couple of days;just thought;If I cut my hair,what I'd miss most would be;this forum!
This forum is so positive, upbeat & supportive of its members. Its like a second family you can count on for a listening here, when the real world let's you down. If the web doesn't go down,lol.
Any hour of the day or night,you can sign on,and fellow lhc's are there.
LHC is awesome.
And;Your hair is beautiful now,as it was,long.
I don't blame you,and I applaud your courage in following your heart and completely changing your hair with a big cut;to go with your big change in your life.
Wishing you and your husband luck and happiness.

Turtle
January 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thank you all so much for all the well wishes!
Whoo. This was the first down in the dumps day I've had for weeks, and then I logged on to LHC and it all got better! don't worry, I will stick around. I just won't be visiting too often. Now that our apartment is in order and the gift cards are almost spent, I'm gonna be cracking down on the job hunt. Pray for me! You're all so lovely. (: LHC is such a great place! And btw, Zack (the hubby) LOVES the new haircut. In his words, "Now I can put my arm around you and not worry about your hair!" -eye roll- But I agree with him, it's nice to not worry about my hair so much. Omgosh. I can shower SO. FAST. now. It's ridiculous lol. I do miss my long hair a bit. I'm sure I'll grow it out to magnificent lengths again one day. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying all the free time I now have because I'm not braiding and brushing. ;)

kidari
January 21st, 2012, 08:35 PM
Congratulations! You and your hubby make such a cute couple. Enjoy your short hair! You're lucky you look good in both short and long hair but mostly that you took the leap on your own and that you don't regret cutting it short. I think that is awesome!

Lisa R
January 21st, 2012, 09:27 PM
Love the wedding pics. Just gorgeous. Your short hair suits you!!:)

spidermom
January 21st, 2012, 09:34 PM
Nice short style; it seems to suit you well.

mrs_coffee
January 22nd, 2012, 05:11 AM
I love your new cut. It's so cute! I appreciate the ease of short hair too. When I had my pixie I could wet it in the shower in the morning, run my fingers through it to mess it up a bit, and go. Low maintenance is one of the things I miss the most about short hair. Congratulations on your marriage! :)