PDA

View Full Version : If you could change one thing about your hair, except length

raveness13
January 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM
So, I've been wondering. What would you all change about you hair, if you could change only one thing? Here's the catch, though. You can't make your hair longer in any way. :eyebrows: That applies to bangs and layers as well. Anything else could be changed.

I'll start. I'd like to make my hair naturally black. I've always wanted black hair, and natural black hair with no dye would be awesome!

summerstarlet
January 19th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I would either want my hair to be a deep shade of chocolate brown or dark burgundy. I love those colors so much but my light brown hair does not like the constant upkeep :)

Kyla
January 19th, 2012, 06:19 PM
No split ends, definitely. It seems to matter how much I S&D, they return with a vengeance!

Avital88
January 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Blue Black for me :-)

veyron
January 19th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Funny I was just talking about this to my SO yesterday! I would like to change the texture of my hair. Mine is pretty coarse & straight and I joked that if I cut my hair off, it can make a pretty good broom lol.

PixxieStix
January 19th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Thicker! I'd want to go from ii/iii thickness to full on iii thickness, a 4.5" ponytail circumference would be nice. :)

Schrei777
January 19th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I have a huge chunk of hair in the back that is naturally white blonde and I would love that to be my hair color all over. Not only do I find white-blonde hair gorgeous but then I could dye it all sort of crazy colors without bleaching it :D.

skyblue
January 19th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I'd love for it to be thick and maybe more medium then fine

RapunzelKat
January 19th, 2012, 06:26 PM
I would increase my thickness :D :D Hello 5-inch diameter ponytail! :eyebrows:
Reason: I can change my color with dye, but I'm stuck with my skinny braid :p

TammyT
January 19th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Nothing.
My hair is probably nothing to be envious of, for it is very fine and thin and mousy colored and right now damaged from abuse on the ends.
But.
It is like my dad's, is bunny rabbit fur soft and it is ME !!!!
Since hitting my forties, I've really come to accept and appreciate what I have. I wish the same for everyone.

darklyndsea
January 19th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I'd make Voldemort be magic color-changing hair. If I have to be boring and only say something that could happen in the real world...straight!

airmid
January 19th, 2012, 06:34 PM
All I want now is for it to stop falling out, my supper was full of hair tonight, it almost made me weep!
However, ordinarily, when I'm not shedding, I wish it was more wavy (I do braid/bun waves but naturally my hair is mostly straight). Even curly! I always envied the singer Tori Amos' hair when she was younger and had the natural red curls. :) That's what I wanted and could never have.

Long_hair_bear
January 19th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Hmm either thickness or color here. I want thick, naturally dark purple hair. :D

Seeshami
January 19th, 2012, 06:45 PM
There was a point in my life that I would have answered give me curls in a heart beat.

Now I want the henna out and my natural color back and that is all I really want from my hair. And an infinity bun. Stupid fat hair.:cheese:

Hollyfire3
January 19th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I would want to go from 4.25 ponytail to 6 inch! Oh, and natural dark brown hair as opposed to my boring brown hair! maybe even natural looser waves or even straight...i'd change alot!

Gingerbear
January 19th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I would increase the thickness (and if I could pick 2 things I would make it naturally baby blonde) :)

long&blonde
January 19th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I Soo love TammyT's answer of "absolutely nothing". But I guess i'd vote for more thickness too. Color is a pain,w/roots;but I could change that by taking the leap;embracing the silver. So thickness is my vote

Calaelen
January 19th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I'd make my hair naturally a deep green that fades to deep purple in a gradient.
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac210/luthienc/rainbowhair.jpg
Like that but with deeper colours and a better reversed gradient so from green, to turquoise, to blue, to violet, to purple.

Amber_Maiden
January 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
One thing eh?

For it to be back to red- and not have all this indigo and dye over it :(

appleypie
January 19th, 2012, 07:19 PM
If I could change one thing about my hair, it would be to have red hair. Ever since I can remember I have wanted to be a red head, but I don't want it bad enough to dye my hair. haha! :D

jacqueline101
January 19th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I'd change it to a lighter blonde. Back to the sun faded look.

cheetahfast
January 19th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Pin straight!! And a bit thicker.

If my hair was straight naturally it would be longer...is that cheating?? Hehe ;)

LadyKate
January 19th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I would make mine thicker! It's quite fine, and while not super thin, a little more thickness would be nice. There are braided updos that I know how to do and my hair's long enough for, it just doesn't look very good with all my little tiny skinny braids.

Olga-Freya
January 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM
I would like to have my hair natural dark henna red colour. Though I always need one more thing in such polls and now I also demanded a little bit thicker hair!

nakmom
January 19th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I wish I were a natural redhead. I love red hair and freckles, I'm just missing the red hair. I wouldn't be able to achieve a natural redhead red without using bleach, so it's a no go :(

gthlvrmx
January 19th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Thickness. I want even more thick hair!

Nedertane
January 19th, 2012, 08:30 PM
I guess it would technically be the texture? I absolutely love the idea of having slinky, slippy, nylon-looking hair (lol, sorry, I didn't know how else to describe it), but I think that's only possible if your hair is thicker/coarser. That seems to be the texture of people's hair that DOES look like that, anyway, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh well, I can at least accept that my finer, softer strands are (hopefully) in just as good of condition. :)

CurlyCap
January 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I wish I didn't have to work so hard to have well-moisturized hair.

My hair is brilliant until it gets dry. Then it will simply break. Otherwise, my hair grows pretty fast.

Not having to fight the moisture battle would totally change my relationship with my hair.

rock007junkie
January 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM
I would make mine curlier since henna has loosened my hair significantly....and probably a tad thicker.

Anywhere
January 19th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Thickness wins for me, hands down.

Angeletti
January 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Thickness. I'd love to ditch the ii for a iii.

strangemeow
January 19th, 2012, 09:14 PM
thickness for sure. If i couldnt have that then texture, i love wavy and curly hair, but mine is very straight and i dont like how it looks down unless it has bun waves in it.

lacefrost
January 19th, 2012, 09:21 PM
I'd make my hair all over 3c. It's not that I mind the curliness of my hair. It's just the supercurliness plus the thickness that drives me crazy. I don't want my hair any less thick, so I guess it'd have to be a lil less curly.

turtlelover
January 19th, 2012, 09:24 PM
My hair is truthfully thick enough already, but I wouldn't mind having extra, extra thick hair

BrightEyes
January 19th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Thickness, for sure.

2peasinapod
January 19th, 2012, 09:50 PM
thickness. less of it, that is. I wish it wasn't so heavy and didn't hurt. :(

Eboshi
January 19th, 2012, 10:01 PM
I would love to have moisture-retaining properties so that I wouldn't have to worry about doing deep treatments.

LissaJane
January 19th, 2012, 10:05 PM
I want moar thickness!

AspenSong
January 19th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Thickness!!! I'd go to an iii! My hair is so dang fine and thin....I completely want super thick hair. *sigh*

-j-
January 19th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Thickness or colour.

I would like to have darker or black hair. I can live with this thickness, but a little more would do no harm :)

owlathena
January 19th, 2012, 11:20 PM
thickness and volume!

sparish2
January 19th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Definitely more volume! I want bigger hair!:D

Miss Maisie
January 19th, 2012, 11:41 PM
In general I'm pretty happy with what I have, but if I could, I would love to be a natural redhead. As in, Carrot Top color.

NightOwl26
January 19th, 2012, 11:48 PM
To have super thick hair!

BeccaAngel
January 20th, 2012, 12:48 AM
I would have NO eczema on my scalp, its not hair but it does affect my hair.

whimaway
January 20th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Loose waves or looser curls. I think they suit my face better.

luxepiggy
January 20th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I'd like to make my hair naturally black. I've always wanted black hair, and natural black hair with no dye would be awesome!
Almost the exact same thing - if my current shade of blue-black were my natural colour, I'd be one thrilled little piggy (^(oo)^)v

whimaway
January 20th, 2012, 01:17 AM
In general I'm pretty happy with what I have, but if I could, I would love to be a natural redhead. As in, Carrot Top color.

I would love to have dark red hair!

CashmereHair
January 20th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Thicker! I'd want to go from i thickness to iii thickness.. please!

Aveyronnaise
January 20th, 2012, 02:09 AM
I'd like to pause the graying process for at least 10 years. I know I am lucky at 36 to have just started it but dang , I'm not ready yet!
I like my hair other than that :)

PorkChop
January 20th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Not so blooming tangly knotty and fine

PriscillaCherel
January 20th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Thicker hair and darkbrown hair

Lize
January 20th, 2012, 02:55 AM
I'd increase the thickness of the individual strands, making it more resilient and also automatically thicker.

AndreaPetrea
January 20th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I would love to have a 4+ inch pony circumference instead of my 3 inches, but if I can choose only one thing it has to be the texture - wavy hair suits my face much better than my naturally straight hair :(

kittymallow
January 20th, 2012, 03:25 AM
i guess i would want more strands of hair so my hair got thicker, but still would be soft. lots and lots of thin/medium hairs :)

MaryMarx
January 20th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hah, this is my favourite day dream subject!

I always wanted black hair too, ever since I was a kid. But I think I would regret it later in life... because I really doesn't look like someone who has natural black hair.
So, if I had to choose I would wish for thicker hair! Or, well, MORE hair.

Actually I foten think about how much money I would be prepared to pay to get my dream hair. And well... it is a pretty high number...

missdelarocha
January 20th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Lol PorkChop, same here.

I'd like my hair to be less tangly or slightly more of it, that's about it.

irishlady
January 20th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Stronger hair, more resilient.

andreamuse
January 20th, 2012, 04:17 AM
I <3 Tammy's answer about loving her hair the way it is.

I see so many requests for "thicker" hair, which of course makes me feel bad about my own hair, which is very fine and on the thinner side. Of course I have always wanted thicker hair, but I've never wanted THICK hair. I don't want the bother and the weight. But what would be nice? Is just to have respectably ii hair, just to have hair that people don't notice as distinctively thinner would be nice!

MissAlida
January 20th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I'd like it to be ii/iii thickness. Or even iii. But at this point, I feel that achieving ii again would be a miracle.:(

Bethmc
January 20th, 2012, 04:56 AM
I would like to have more of it! And for it to be thicker.

Mesmerise
January 20th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Hmm excellent question! There are several things that annoy me about my hair... BUT if I had to choose one, I think I'd choose to have naturally red hair that's NOT GOING GREY!

I think my hair will look reasonable with time... but I'd love to be able to leave it 100% virgin and not have to worry about my roots showing!!

Bagginslover
January 20th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Just one? Can't I have 2?! I'd love darker-end, natural red hair, with curls. If I have to choose just one of them, I'd have to go for the coluur, then I could choose to curl or leave straight ;)

Carissamarie08
January 20th, 2012, 05:34 AM
I dont think I would change anything.

I like my hair besides the fact that I want it longer.

Mannaz
January 20th, 2012, 05:38 AM
I'd propably take hair that doesn't tangle like mine does...

pinkb21
January 20th, 2012, 05:47 AM
I would deff want thicker hair :)

uptosomeone
January 20th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Hm.

If I'm allowed, I would say I'd change it from layered to blunt. If that counts as length though I'd change it to more of an ii than i/ii. Everything else about my hair I like!

jojo
January 20th, 2012, 06:29 AM
id love medium hair rather than fine and a thickness of 6" that goes right to the ends, oh and straight hair!

hellucy
January 20th, 2012, 06:31 AM
That's easy - there are 2 things I'd like.
1st my natural colour back my poor hair has been coloured, coloured, stripped, coloured again & then stripped, leaving me with lovely orange stripe between darker ends where the remnants of dye re-oxidised & natural roots.
And secondly I would love to get back the natural volume & waves I had before having my 3rd daughter, pregnancy completely changed my hair to almost poker straight & flat.

B-L
January 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM
No dry, damaged ends or spli ends!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kristin
January 20th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I wish I naturally had more volume/fluffiness in the crown. I set it on magnetic rollers often because I hate flat hair. Mine is heavy and, as a result, super-straight on top.

lapushka
January 20th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I think I'd go naturally curly instead of a little wavy, if I could.

CarpeDM
January 20th, 2012, 08:49 AM
If I could change one thing, I would want to have one hair texture instead of two.

blondie9912
January 20th, 2012, 08:59 AM
It's a toss up between increasing my thickness to iii and having naturally blonde hair. I think I'd go for the blonde, because the reason my thickness is so puny at the moment is because of all the dying I did this summer, which caused my hair to shed like crazy.

Silverdragn7385
January 20th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I want voluminous and wavy hair!

Xawanlaya
January 20th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I'd love to become an iii

tori93
January 20th, 2012, 09:08 AM
naturally straight

wishywashy
January 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
I would love for my hair to not be wavy....either stick straight or kinky curly. I don't like being in between.

HuggyBear
January 20th, 2012, 09:15 AM
It's a toss up between more thickness and the ability to hold curls w/o tons of product. I cannot get curls to stay in my hair for any length of time unless I use a ton of super strong hairspray and I don't wanna do that. :(

Woods Nymph
January 20th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I would have naturally purple hair! I would possess some wonderful violet gene & my hair would grow purple!
(Then I would somehow share that gene with Prince. Because I feel that's only fair. :D)

EtherealDoll
January 20th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I'd love to have naturally red hair.

KwaveT
January 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I am happy with my hair besides the length. If I had to choose something maybe a little less shedding so most of my hair makes up my length.

Jessykins
January 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM
pin straight hair, but that can hold a curl if i put curlers in at night

MaryMarx
January 20th, 2012, 10:53 AM

I see so many requests for "thicker" hair, which of course makes me feel bad about my own hair, which is very fine and on the thinner side. Of course I have always wanted thicker hair, but I've never wanted THICK hair. I don't want the bother and the weight. But what would be nice? Is just to have respectably ii hair, just to have hair that people don't notice as distinctively thinner would be nice!

I totally agree with you here.

insomniac-uk
January 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I would love to have thicker hair it looks ok when down because my hair is wavy, but my braid is so thin :(

ludwig20
January 20th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Natural black hair. Maybe because it always looks so shiny...

Henrietta
January 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM
No split ends, definitely. It seems to matter how much I S&D, they return with a vengeance!

Same here. And no dry ends, which is one thing in my case. Nothing else. I learned how to love everything in my hair, from texture through thickness to colour.

Trish in SC
January 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
My wish would be for more waves, maybe even a few ringlets.

Shesta
January 20th, 2012, 01:22 PM
+ 2 inches in ponytail circumference please. that would compensate my insane shedding

Alibran
January 20th, 2012, 02:19 PM
I was tempted to say I'd like less thick hair - hair that I could actually create gorgeous updos with when its long and not break every hairtoy I've ever owned trying to hold it - but I know you should be careful what you wish for because you might get it, so I'm not going to say that. I'd like naturally white blonde hair. It really suits my skin tone, but getting it that colour is so horribly damaging. If it was naturally that colour, I'd never complain about any other aspect of it again ..... well, at least not for a few days.

Fairlight63
January 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I wish that my hair was easier to comb & not tangle so much.

same_as
January 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I'd banish these patchy bald spots at the front of my scalp forever. Other then that, I've learned to love my hair the way it is, I feel very lucky to have it. I just wish I could find the reason for whatever health problem is causing the patchies in my hair, so it can grow back.

Petit Rose
January 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I would love thicker hair. That being said, I wouldn't trade the silkiness of my fine hair.

Piyo
January 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I guess I would change the color to light blonde, other than that I'd choose no tangles.

Centaur
January 20th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I wish my hair was thicker.

I am happy with every other aspect of my hair - color, shine, waves, length, etc.

UltraBella
January 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I would make my hair naturally super curly, big BIG out of control curls.

HappyHair87
January 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I wish my hair would make up it's mind on whether it wants to be kinky or curly. I have a loose 3b/3c texture on the top and front...but underneath it's 4a. So when i do my hair....i have to style it as if i'm doing 2 totally different heads of hair. Liiiiike the front usually requires more gel....the back requires more conditioner. And that's the way my hair grows! When i BC'd...i thought it was heat damage....but its been a year now and it's still growing that way...from the roots!!:laugh:

I love it but sometimes it gets on my nerves.

PixieKitten
January 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I guess I'd change the frizz. I have SO much trouble controlling the frizzfest that is my mane in the summer!

rakueru
January 20th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I would change the colour, but I'm going to go with split ends. I wonder if I'll ever be rid of them. T.T

AnnaJamila
January 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I would make it wavy. :) That or maybe long perfect ringlets like my mom's.

DuckyDot
January 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
To be 1c/2a. Yeah, I wish. My curls are just so annoying, and ugh. *Bad Hair Day*

Besides that, I wish my hairs were Medium not Course. :(

marena
January 20th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I wish it was thicker :)

xoxophelia
January 20th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I have sections of hair near my temples and ears that don't grow very long. I would want those hairs to grow full length instead of shorter terminal lengths. It is really annoying having these very tapered section with hairs that only grow 3" long to my collarbones.

invisiblebabe
January 20th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Toss-up between making it iii thickness or making it naturally a light golden blonde or a strawberry blonde. Those colors suit my skin tone very well, and I would love thicker hair :)

Renate
January 20th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I would want a full ii hair. Mine is i/ii and sometimes it feels so little hair.

dwell_in_safety
January 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I would make it have naturally red highlights. My natural are blonde, which still look very pretty on the length of my hair, but the crown area ends up looking very brassy. I'm growing out dyed hair right now (originally dyed red-chocolate-brown twice with purple once over that; now everything but the red gloss has gone), and it is difficult not to hate the way my 4" or so of roots looks. The red in my hair looks much better with my olive skin tone and dark brown-black eyes.

sugarpixie10988
January 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I'd make it a really dark cherry red color. I've always wanted darker hair, but I'm too low maintenance to keep up with roots.

Thinthondiel
January 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM
If I could change one thing about my hair, I'd make it naturally ginger.

katsrevenge
January 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Maybe a full M instead of F/M. Compression and fly aways suck sometimes.

amanda_the_tall
January 20th, 2012, 08:04 PM
i'd make my hair thicker, probably average thickness. yay!

marymonster
January 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I wish it was really curly like when I was little. :)

BlazingHeart
January 20th, 2012, 08:41 PM
For the most part, I love my hair just as it is. I'm lucky that I've had my mother and my woman who has done most of my hair styling since I was 12 really reinforcing my self-confidence about my hair.

The first thing that came to mind is making my hair dry faster.

If I could get my hair to the deep red color it was when I was a baby, that would be awesome.

I'm torn about whether I actually like my hair being as thick as it is - it means I can't do a lot of fancy 'dos, and it's heavy, and my toys are more expensive because they have to be bigger, not to mention how HOT it is when it's resting on me. On the other hand, well, thick hair looks good.

Toadstool
January 21st, 2012, 02:47 AM
Naturally curly. Naturally blonde. Much less thick.
ETA Oops, only one? Then I'd have beautiful spirally curls.

Toadstool
January 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM

2peasinapod and I both requested LESS thick hair :)

auburntressed
January 21st, 2012, 02:51 AM
Well... I am torn between either making my hair a somewhat paler shade of red (similar to what the girl in my avatar has), or making my hair thicker. I would probably go with making my hair thicker. Granted, it doesn't really NEED more thickness, but I WANT it. I would make my pony circumference 7" if I had the choice. I know that is outrageous, but I am attracted to extremes.

Dragon Faery
January 21st, 2012, 03:54 AM
I'm pretty happy with my hair.

It would be fun to have the magical ability to change the color just by thinking about it, and to be able to make it glow.

Although it would also be cool to have magical healing hair like in Tangled. :)

lesbia
January 21st, 2012, 04:35 AM
pony circumference, definitely :)

Celtic Morla
January 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Strawberry Blond!

uptosomeone
January 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM

My hair is also thin, fine, and straight and have always had people comment on how thin it is...but I wouldn't really want thicker hair. I've learned how to make my hair look good, and having that change suddenly would freak me out (not to mention it would look hideous since I'd have no idea how to style it!). So don't feel bad. Thin hair is beautiful too. I think a lot of people just wish for ease in styling, which thicker hair seems to give.

bluesnowflake
January 21st, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hmm.. torn between making it naturally auburn-red and making it never split.

PurusNox
January 21st, 2012, 05:45 PM
I wish my hair was thicker! >:D

Sunny Elf
January 21st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Torn between naturally bright copper hair (think the color of a brand new penny), or 3a/3b curls...but, my hair IS getting curlier as I get older, and curly hair runs in the family, so i'll probably end up as a 3a anyway. In otherwords, I'd choose bright orange/copper hair!!

JasmineRoses
January 21st, 2012, 06:22 PM
I really miss my natural hair with no damage. I would wish for virgin hair. :)

But since that wish is attainable, I would wish for perfect curls. I have curly hair already but would want perfect corkscrews all over.

valrhona
January 21st, 2012, 07:09 PM
Would love to be a type iii!

Tia2010
January 21st, 2012, 08:22 PM
Probably thickness. I would love an upper iii :)

Diamond.Eyes
January 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
I'm very content with my naturally straight hair, but if I could change one thing I would want to have a natural curl pattern like Taylor Swift. I don't think her curls are completely natural, but I wouldn't mind having them, but with my color. :D

Maktub
January 21st, 2012, 09:03 PM
Hair that is completely damage proof ! :D

More realistic, I'd like my canopy to be as resistant to damage and not act more crazy than my "under" hair. (I battle with my canopy for it to reach the same lenght than the rest ... and I dream of the day I will be able to trimm my canopy hair when I blunt trimm the ends by maintaining my future waist or hip hair ! ahhhh, the pleasure that will be! ... ... there's always this crazy crazy section of hair on top and that is a bit shorter and not as smooth... and I don't like it !

Mommyof4
January 21st, 2012, 09:13 PM
I'd make my hair three times thicker.. then I wouldn't have to worry as much about damage.. and it would feel amazing :D

ladylovecraft
January 21st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Thicker hair please!

utdesertrunner
January 21st, 2012, 10:26 PM
I would love to have crazy bright red hair! And maybe a little curly!

KiwiBum
January 21st, 2012, 10:44 PM
I'd love to have thicker hair and a better hairline. I'm very self-conscious of my fine hair and high forehead. Although I think if I had a stronger hairline I wouldn't care if my hair was thicker

kidari
January 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM
Anything but length? I wish I had no greys and while we're talking about color I wish I was naturally a dark auburn... also I wish I was a iii and had super wavy hair.

ingvild
January 22nd, 2012, 02:14 AM
I would like the henna to be gone and be left with my natural colour. I also wouldn't mind some 2b waves!

Lissandria
January 22nd, 2012, 03:29 AM
Thicker, thicker, thicker hair. My hair is so thin, I would be happy even with a solid ii. An ii/iii would be nice too. And less shedding, please.

Raiscake
January 22nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
I think I would like mine to sit better naturally. I guess that means I'd like it to be a bit straighter.

Hairwish
January 22nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Hm, tough one..but I'm gonna go with texture. I so envy the sleekness of 1a-1b's! :)

Orangerthanred
January 22nd, 2012, 12:19 PM
Texture. I want straight hair, because it tends to be more manageable and looks flatter/thinner than my big bush hair.

SchnauzerMom
January 22nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
I would love to have thicker hair but that ain't gonna happen, genetics.

nobeltonya
January 22nd, 2012, 12:31 PM
Sometimes I wish for it to be stick straight and smooth.. but I like having waves too. I wish I could keep it down more often w/o it falling into everything and getting in the way where I have to put it back up..

TiffanieJean
January 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
I don't have much to complain about, but I wish my hair was THICK. Everything else can stay the same. A full head of fine but thick hair (same color) would be wonderful.

MissManda
January 22nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hmm...

I'd like my hair to be thicker. A nape ponytail that is 4.5-4.75 would be awesome. I'd want my hair to still be fine, though since I love my fine, thick hair.
or
I'd like to have a 2b wave pattern.

I can't decide...

Vanille_
January 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
I'd love 1a hair. That would be awesome.

gothic_lady
January 22nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
I would also like more thickness. :) And perhaps dark brown (instead of light brown). :) That would be greaaat!!!

MamaCimino
January 22nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
I'd have to say I'd like thicker hair. I have a lot of hairs but they are so fine, I'm talking my 15 month old son and I have the same type of hair... To be able to braid it and have it look pike a rope!

SilentGuardian
January 22nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
I'd love it to be a darker brown, and have more wave

Emmental
January 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
I would love to have a more versatile colour, but really, I'd prefer to have a better texture - something straight that will still hold a curl. I would love to wake from bed and have sexy bed hair rather than what I have.

bubblyredhead
January 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
I would want 2 things the little flippy random wave to be gone and my natural color to be 2 shades darker

MonaLisa
January 23rd, 2012, 02:25 AM
I'd like it thicker and less fragile!

Rusticular
January 23rd, 2012, 04:04 AM
I'd love wind-resistant hair. Living in Windy Wellington? My GOD! To be able to walk around without looking like my head's on fire would be awesome!

akka naeda
January 23rd, 2012, 06:04 AM
I'd like to it be all white, instead of salt and pepper, but keeping the thickness and the length

CastaDiva
January 23rd, 2012, 06:19 AM
I would like a thicker and fuller hemline.

Mayflower
January 23rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
Probably nothing.. well right now I would change my natural haircolour into the soft black that I'm getting via henndigo, but I'm sure that some day I'll want to go back to blonde.
Or maybe more thickness but I'm sure that will come once these layers are grown out.

joliherb
January 23rd, 2012, 07:25 AM
I would definantly go thicker! But I love my curls! :)

Shahada
January 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
Take these splits! Everything else, I love.

Mory
January 23rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Hm. One thing? More defined curls, mine are loose and frizzy most of the time.

UP Lisa
January 23rd, 2012, 12:10 PM
Hard to say if I can only change one thing. Thicker would be nice, but so would not so fine.....

Cjatje
January 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Thicker, or maybe bright red hair :D

Hypatia415
January 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
I would love to have beautiful waves! My hair has just enough wave to make it look like tangled straight hair. :(

slz
January 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
MOAR thickness. This is greed really.

1nuitblanche
January 23rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
If I could change one thing, I would want it to have one texture. Right now, most of it is fairly straight, but I have ringlets on my underlayer. I wouldn't care if it was all straight, all wavy, or all curly, because any would be an improvement.

Macaroni
January 23rd, 2012, 02:03 PM
I'll be greedy and wish for more thickness. It's medium thickness now and I want it really abundant!

Pixna
January 23rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
I would definitely want more thickness.

terylenerose
January 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
About a year ago, I would have said that I wanted dark brown straight hair with less volume, but now I just want this dye gone. In fact, that's what I'm working on this year. :)
Not to make anyone feel bad or anything. I really think that a lot of people just want their hair to be different because they're tired of the way it is. I know that's how I used to be.
There. I've sidetracked this thread enough. Carry on.

Veviticus
January 25th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I would want it thicker, much thicker.

imaroo
January 25th, 2012, 12:26 PM
oh, I'm so torn. I really want my hair to decide whether it's wavy or straight. This in-between business is hard to deal with.

BUT, I sure wish I had more hair. I think my hair would look better long if it's thick. More options if it's thick.

I guess I'll go with thicker. I'd love to have iii.

Longing4Long
January 25th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I would definitely want it to less dry. Even as a child my hair has always been too dry especially at the crown and front area.

Phalaenopsis
January 25th, 2012, 01:02 PM
If I could change one thing, well, I would want it to be honey blonde, not light brown :)

thirstylocks
January 25th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I would want my hair to be completely virgin hair and not have to worry about the bleach on my ends !!!

3azza
January 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM
NO FRIZZ!!! :) this is the only thing that gives me a bad hair day.

Apriori
January 25th, 2012, 02:16 PM
My hair is in the lower end of the ii category and not very voluminous so I would definitly make it thicker :)

kielrain
January 25th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I too would want my hair to be thicker. sigh. :)

elfgirl
January 25th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I like my hair as is, but if it could be just a little bit thicker, that would be nice :) ;)

Vallena
January 26th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Thicker, thicker, thicker! I'm barely a ii as is, and constantly afraid of losing my hair when I get older. :(

PianoPlaye
January 26th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Torn between more thickness please - imagine, a braid as thick as my wrist, & natural glorious curls. I can always grow length, but I'd love to lift my head off a pillow with that amazing riot of curls rather than those blinking curlpapers...
Meh. Just one thing? Thickness.

Hollyfire3
January 26th, 2012, 02:34 PM
MOAR thickness. This is greed really.

Lol yeah, i am a solid iii but will still wish for more thickness just because i LOVE LOVE LOVE thick hair!

Red Rapunzel
January 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM
The thing I'd most like to change now would be my hair's thickness. Due to my chronic illness, I only have about 1/5 the amount of hair I used to have and I greatly miss the volume
of years gone by!! However, all my life the one thing I always wanted was naturally smooth and straight hair. If I had thick hair now, it's naturally straight hair I would want.

einna
January 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
This is a hard one.. The first thing I thought about is that I would like my canopy to be as wavy as my underlayer - 2b. But when I think about it I would say faster growth. If that cant be done, I would say generally stronger hair.

MamaCimino
January 26th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I would like for it to be thicker, I have lots of hairs but they are all so fine that I have about a 2" ponytail. When I pull it back you can see my scalp above my ears. luckily my hair is light so it isn't completely noticeable

may1em
January 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Have not read entire thread - but I wouldn't change my hair. I'd change my scalp - if it would make less grease, I could go longer without washing! (And yes, I've tried stretching, sulfate free, sulfates, cone and cone free, conditioner only, all that, scalp still gets oily and itchy if I don't wash every three days.)

Knittycat
January 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Color. Colorcolorcolorcolor. I want my hair to be new-penny orange. Sadly, without peroxide, that will never be. The closest I can get with henna is auburn.

Ligeia_13
January 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I would like my underlayer to magically grow back the way it used to be. Before it got hacked by the hair dresser :(

Jesabel
January 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
If this is allowed.. my hair to magically be all my virgin colour again (slowly growing out dye and heat damage) slow process.. :o

Alix
January 26th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Curls! I want curls! I like the way my hair looks all curled and I wish it did it naturally.

dmarie16
January 26th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Curls or stick straight!!!! I have hair that is wavy, frizzy do what it wants texture that never looks good!!!! :mad: