PDA

View Full Version : Hairdrenaline?

cldunzie0215
January 18th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I was doing some reasearch, and I've read of a home rememdy people've been making for hair growth that they say really works-an oil of sorts?Called hairdrenaline.
They make it out of-

Castor Oil - thickens and strengthens hair
Cayenne Pepper - stimulates the scalp
Black Tea - prevents shedding
Onion Seed Oil - adds special nutrient which makes growth run rapid
Garlic Seed Oil - promotes optimal growth
Biotin - fuels hair growth

or there's another version people've made out of-
Castor Oil
Jojoba Oil
Black Tea
Green Tea
Cayenne Pepper
Horsetail Extract

What do you think? I think i might try it. I've heard onion is ridiculously expensive, so I may alter that or remove it, but...I'm ready to try it.What do you think?

cldunzie0215
January 18th, 2012, 07:26 PM
here's the exact recipe the creator used-
45 cut Black Tea bags
1/2 large bottle (1.75oz) of Cayenne Pepper
30 Biotin pills (blended or powder form)
2-4 drops onion seed oil
1-2 drop garlic seed oil
2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil

but a girl with sucess said she used
16oz of (Home Health) Castor Oil
15 cut (Bigelow) Black Tea Bags
1/2 large bottle of (McCormick) Cayenne Pepper
50 Biotin pills (300mcg) (Known for treating hair loss, and promoting growth)
30 MSM pills (500mcg) (A form of sulphur, that is also growth promoting, which is why I chose it to replace the Onion Seed Oil)
1/4 large bottle of Onion Powder (McCormick 2.65oz) (Also to help replace the use of Onion Seed Oil)
1/4 large bottle of Garlic Powder (McCormick 2.65oz) ( For growth, help replace the use of Garlic Seed Oil)

Apprently you infuse it all in the ooven in a crock pot on low, set it for 220, then leave for 5 hours.

quote from site, Beautiful Kinks on her version of making it with insturctions form creator:

A lot of ladies are using the GHE effect (Green House Effect, the act of applying an oil, and placing a plastic cap/or saran wrapping your hair, and then tying a scarf around the plastic cap or saran wrap. I also put a satin bonnet on top for added effect.

GHE is suppose to help the oil penetrate the scalp better.) for use of the oil, 7 days a week. I will not be using it that often, maybe 4 times a week.

Last night was my first time using it, did GHE, and I did get a nice itch/tingling feeling, and it smells like a everything bagel (lol), which I do not mind, too much.

After it is done, you have to strain your oil, you can use Cheese Cloth, Coffee Filters, or a Knee Hi/Stocking. I used a Knee Hi.

hmm, what do you think?(:

You put whatever one of those over a cup, and pour your mixture into that cup, you can choose to let what's left strain or bottle it.

I strained mine for a extra few minutes, and I got about 10oz out of the batch.

She suggest that if you use a clear bottle, to keep it in the fridge to prevent direct light hitting the bottle, as that could ruin the potency of your "Potion". I used a regular plastic water bottle for my extra 2oz, and an old Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil bottle, which is 8oz, so I am storing mine in the fridge. If you are storing in a dark bottle, or container, your "Potion" will not have to be refrigerated.

cldunzie0215
January 18th, 2012, 07:27 PM
this link
http://beautifulkinks.blogspot.com/2011/06/hairdrenalin-potion.html
contains instructions with video instructions, also.

Mommyof4
January 18th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Hmmm interesting... I'm gonna see how much onion see oil costs.. I want some :)

cldunzie0215
January 18th, 2012, 07:32 PM
ikr! The girl in the link I featured tracked her growth over weeks, and her hair had grown 2/12 inches, in 3 months! I would say, that's pretty good! She also tracked it using it on bald spots, and it filled them in pretty well!

peronella
January 18th, 2012, 07:43 PM
oooh!!! Onion seed oil IS expensive. I'm gonna try and see what else its good for and try and decode if its worth the money because this recipe sounds FUN!!! I hope lots of people (Including me) try it and report back here with results.

It probably doesnt smell to good though, I imagine XD. That is if Garlic and Onion seed oil smells like Garlic and onion. I wonder if the scent of it would stay in your hair for long?

gthlvrmx
January 18th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I wonder if it will work :D im watching this thread

shikara
January 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Ive read a little bit on these types of applications, and this may be my next research project, although Im quite happy with my EO and carrier oil scalp tonic. It still begs the question of our biologically programmed maximum growth rates we can achieve. The person may very well have grown a fair bit, but that reminds me of the weight loss ads of someone who lost so many pounds in so few weeks, but the small writing in the bottom corner says, these results are not typical and you should not expect these results. It may add to the overall health of the skin from which your hair grows, and keep bad fungus, bacteria, and dry scalp at bay. Well, my hair has proven to grow quicker with some daily aerobics - now if only my coffee and dark chocolate did the same thing:cheese: Ill be watching this thread too!

cldunzie0215
January 19th, 2012, 01:42 PM
haha, exactly.I'm trying it ASAP. she said it did smell like an onion bagel, haha, but she co washed it out.with vigorous scrubbing.haha