PDA

View Full Version : Long hair made to cut on tv

HalcyonDays
July 15th, 2008, 05:57 PM
<snip>
At about 15 mins

Well, she wasn't made to cut her hair as such - it's a competition to become a model. And they were all having haircuts.
It wasn't lhc long, but apparently she'd been growing since 03. :(

Would you cut your hair to become a model?

Riot Crrl
July 15th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I tried to watch it but I got a message to try again later.

I don't know what they did, but you should see what havoc Tyra wreaks upon some of these girls' heads.

Magicknthenight
July 15th, 2008, 06:01 PM
When i saw the title i actially gasped! I think you can be a beautiful model with long hair! As for the video it says its not working?:confused:

HalcyonDays
July 15th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Ah, it may not work outside the UK - sorry. I'll see if I can find another video of it.

BrianaFineHair
July 15th, 2008, 06:10 PM

NO.

No one tells me what to do with my hair - ever. My high school sweet heart told me, "Do not cut your hair." Well, I promptly went to the hair dresser and got a super short cut. He stayed with me, but he learned quickly to never tell me how to wear or style my hair. It's my hair.

wintersun99
July 15th, 2008, 06:26 PM

yes, if I wanted the job bad enough. as a model, you're sole purpose is to sell a product... you don't have the luxury of saying "no" to a potential client... that is, if you want to work.

Beatnik Guy
July 15th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I think you can be a beautiful model with long hair! Ruslana Korshunova (now sadly deceased) is an example of how you can -- and be successful.

wintersun99
July 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM
No one tells me what to do with my hair - ever. My high school sweet heart told me, "Do not cut your hair." Well, I promptly went to the hair dresser and got a super short cut. He stayed with me, but he learned quickly to never tell me how to wear or style my hair. It's my hair.

Hope that was a long time ago. Doing something [or the opposite of something] in reaction to a comment from another, shows a LACK of self control, NOT control. IMHO that is.

Eboshi
July 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
The linked-to video contains strong language and the content itself, haircutting, is contrary to TLHC guidelines.

This thread is closed.

ETA: Chismosas ! I can "see" all you guys checking out the closed thread looking for drama. Move along, there is nothing to see here.