PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful hair, why not appreciated?

longcurlygirl<3
January 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Hey everyone just saw this video and she has long blond pretty hair but her daughter wants her to cut it! It's outrageous! anyway here's something to see, enjoy :)

jacqueline101
January 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
The girl has beautiful hair and the mom should be proud but isn't it makes me sad. I'd love to have her hair.

suzye
January 17th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Does the sound work for you guys?

Her hair does look lovely. I hate talk shows like this, though. It's completely ridiculous how people are exploited on these things.

KwaveT
January 17th, 2012, 07:07 PM
It is absolutely ridiculous that she was manipulated into cutting her hair by this jealous daughter.

spidermom
January 17th, 2012, 07:36 PM
There's that assumption again - jealousy! Some people prefer different hair lengths and styles, and jealousy (envy) doesn't factor into it at all. Long hair isn't a treasure that everybody else covets - truly!

If the woman wasn't ready for a change, then she should have stood up for herself and said "no". She didn't. Her choice, and none of my business.

mzBANGBANG
January 17th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Not sure why but I don't see a link to a video?

Edit: Oh, I see now...

sun-kissed
January 17th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Not sure why but I don't see a link to a video?

Lexy removed it, I guess those videos aren't permitted on this board.

mzBANGBANG
January 17th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Lexy removed it, I guess those videos aren't permitted on this board.

I'm still a n00b, trying to make sense of this place. :)

sun-kissed
January 17th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I'm still a n00b, trying to make sense of this place. :)

Well we all have to start somewhere!
I posted a thread myself in the first week I was here that got it's link removed, lol. Live and learn.

invisiblebabe
January 17th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I did see the video. Her hair was a lovely color, but I did think it would look nicest around waist length. She had fairytale ends for the last foot or so, and fairytale ends are not my favorite. Just my personal opinion :)

sparish2
January 20th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I did see the video. Her hair was a lovely color, but I did think it would look nicest around waist length. She had fairytale ends for the last foot or so, and fairytale ends are not my favorite. Just my personal opinion :)

Me, too. I think fairytale ends can work on some, but not all. Generally I like blunt better. And, if she really, really didn't want her hair cut, she would have said no...

Also, as a new person on the boards, I admit that sometimes I am a little put off by how every time there is a post about a person being negative about long hair, the very first response is 'jealousy!' It might be just me, but it doesn't seem like a healthy mindset. Not everyone likes long hair. I have also seen some not-so-nice things said about short hair on here. I just think that a little self-examination and understanding would be good on both sides :)