PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dream

Vanille_
January 16th, 2012, 12:44 PM
I had a dream last night that I noticed a couple of strands shedding from my hair. Then I grabbed a handful and it easily came out. I was so embarrassed and sad that I put the hair in my pocket to hide from anyone.

I guess I needed to stop visiting LHC before bed.

Carissamarie08
January 16th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I hate how much hair comes out when I take a shower, and the fact that I have trichitillomania doesn't help either. I have dreams about my hair too, its nuts.

CashmereHair
January 16th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I have many bad dreams about hair

I dreamed that I had two braids hanging. Then I got past a tree in the forest and one braid was stuck in the branch and was torn off so I got short hair on one side.

I also dreamed that I woke up and all my hair lay on the pillow and I was bald. I was happy when I woke up real and my hair still was on my hair.

CSallaround
January 16th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Ugh.. what a bad dream.
I actually tried something similar in real life, after dying my hair darker about 4 years ago. While rinsing out the colour my hair was shedding like crazy and I was SO terrified that it was all falling off, but luckily it wasn't even noticable when the hair dried again. Peew. :happydance::happydance:

Long_hair_bear
January 16th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I had a good hair dream a couple nights ago. I dreamt that I was lying in bed with my hair loose and it flowed over my shoulders, all the way down to my pelvic bone. I woke up and thought, wouldn't that be nice! :sleep:

pocketsmall
January 16th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I've never had a dream (well, it would be more of a nightmare for me) about losing my hair. I've had lots and lots of dreams about my teeth falling out, though.

CashmereHair
January 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM
teeth falling out!! It's worse than being bald!

Amber_Maiden
January 16th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I dream about S&Ding or posting on LHC... lol

sfgirl
January 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I've had dreams like that, except it was my teeth! Suffice it to say, I was happy to wake up.
I really hate dreams like that! They scare me more than monsters.

Sushi144
January 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I also had the teeth-falling dream, but never had a hair shedding dream.

Vanille_
January 16th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I hate the teeth dreams *shudder*

When I was a server, I would work 10-12 hours, come home and dream about not being able to keep up with my tables .... that sucked.

jacqueline101
January 17th, 2012, 01:55 AM
I dream about my hair being to my tail bone. Its great.