PDA

View Full Version : Some beautiful updos on the Golden Globes I must say!

shikara
January 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Wish I had kept track of who was weaeing their hair how. Lots of low chignons!

LovingLife
January 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Definetely! :)
I always marvel at Emma Stone's beautiful, vibrant colour.
And I love Ricky Gervais and his jokes!

dulce
January 16th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Loved the classic, beautiful , elegant, simple low chignons,so glad not to see many fancy unnatural sprayed overcurled salon dos [which I hate by the way]

oktobergoud
January 16th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Definetely! :)
I always marvel at Emma Stone's beautiful, vibrant colour.
And I love Ricky Gervais and his jokes!

I love Emma's hair as well! And she wore an amazing dress, so pretty :o

berr
January 16th, 2012, 02:44 PM
As much as jolies appearance strikes me as severe instead of soft, her hair was awesome.

theodora
January 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I thought that the Jolie looked really good and like she made an effort for once (she usually looks a bit...sloppy I think). Emma Stone looked amazing, I want her dress in my life!
I actually thought a lot of the hair was a bit boring, like just wavey or some kind of simple updo.
Zooey Deschanel's hair looked really wacky - some people think it was a wig!

Emmental
January 17th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I thought that the Jolie looked really good and like she made an effort for once (she usually looks a bit...sloppy I think). Emma Stone looked amazing, I want her dress in my life!
I actually thought a lot of the hair was a bit boring, like just wavey or some kind of simple updo.
Zooey Deschanel's hair looked really wacky - some people think it was a wig!

I thought it was a wig. I can appreciate the "look" she was going for, but the execution was poor, IMO.

I thought Jolie's hair looked flawless and I usually dislike her hair, though I think she's stunning.