PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble uploading pictures...

Schrei777
January 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM
So I've been trying to upload pictures to my album but when I select the picture and hit upload it just loads forever. It also happens when I try to send pics in my posts, it just loads forever and never sends. I figured my computer was just being slow but it sends non picture posts just fine, and all the other websites I go on work fine and fast so I don't think it's my connection. I've been trying to upload pictures for a week now, anybody know what the problem could be? :confused:

Long_hair_bear
January 15th, 2012, 03:12 PM
So I've been trying to upload pictures to my album but when I select the picture and hit upload it just loads forever. It also happens when I try to send pics in my posts, it just loads forever and never sends. I figured my computer was just being slow but it sends non picture posts just fine, and all the other websites I go on work fine and fast so I don't think it's my connection. I've been trying to upload pictures for a week now, anybody know what the problem could be? :confused:

I had that problem too till I started cropping my pics to a smaller size. Try that out.

Schrei777
January 15th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks Long Hair Bear, ill go try that out :)

summerjade
January 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I had the same problem too. I have to use my camera from my phone to take the pictures and then send them to my e-mail . For some reason the pictures from my camera will not crop down small enough, nor can I get them small enough on the computer. But my phone works just fine, but not as good quality as I would like.
Hope you get it worked out.

Schrei777
January 15th, 2012, 03:26 PM
It worked Long Hair bear! Thankyou so much :flower:

Schrei777
January 15th, 2012, 03:29 PM
I had the same problem too. I have to use my camera from my phone to take the pictures and then send them to my e-mail . For some reason the pictures from my camera will not crop down small enough, nor can I get them small enough on the computer. But my phone works just fine, but not as good quality as I would like.
Hope you get it worked out.

I wonder why it won't work on your computer summerjade? I just uploaded my pic from my camera opened it in the picture manager and resized it to what they called web-small. Hmmmm....