PDA

View Full Version : Artist with beautiful hair!

SopphireGem
January 14th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Hey everyone :) Just thought I'd post a link to an artist's page on Facebook who I am subscribed to, so you can see her pictures; she has such beautiful long hair! :D (She's also a fantastic artist; she's so gifted :D )

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oksana-Lovoushka/80708997561

Xawanlaya
January 14th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Her drawing of the rose is so beautiful. I adore all the details in it :)

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Hey everyone :) Just thought I'd post a link to an artist's page on Facebook who I am subscribed to, so you can see her pictures; she has such beautiful long hair! :D (She's also a fantastic artist; she's so gifted :D )

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oksana-Lovoushka/80708997561

Speaking of Which....

One of my favorite authors has long beautiful hair. And her books, especially the ones about ancient Egypt are great!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=755655433&ref=ts

Lostsoule77
January 14th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Wow! She is really talented! Her hair is gorgeous too! I wonder how it looks IRL though. :shrug:

Lostsoule77
January 14th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Speaking of Which....

One of my favorite authors has long beautiful hair. And her books, especially the ones about ancient Egypt are great!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=755655433&ref=ts

Now she has beautiful hair that looks like it would be beautiful IRL also. I love to read so I'll have to look into her books.

Thank you both for the links. :)

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Now she has beautiful hair that looks like it would be beautiful IRL also. I love to read so I'll have to look into her books.

Thank you both for the links. :)

I highly recommend them. Both Nefertiti and The Heretic Queen are great ancient Egypt books. :)

littleizz
January 14th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I highly recommend them. Both Nefertiti and The Heretic Queen are great ancient Egypt books. :)I couldn't even tell you why, but ancient Egyptian history was always my favorite. What an awesome culture!

spidermom
January 14th, 2012, 10:30 AM
I can't see the second link, but the first truly was gorgeous hair.

Amber_Maiden
January 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Very pretty, but you can tell she straightens/dyes her hair.

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 10:36 AM
I can't see the second link, but the first truly was gorgeous hair.

Well her name is Michelle Moran. Links never seem to work for me on here. :D

suzye
January 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Wow, is that her natural color? It's gorgeous!

And I'm interested in that author, too, Long_hair_bear. I'm a sucker for historical fiction.

Piyo
January 14th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I love the one with her back to the camera facing the ocean. I love the color of her hair. *swoon*

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Wow, is that her natural color? It's gorgeous!

And I'm interested in that author, too, Long_hair_bear. I'm a sucker for historical fiction.

I've read all her books! They're awesome!

slz
January 14th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Her hair is beautiful, indeed.
However her "art" is rather some ill-taste teenager illustration suff that'd do well printed on cheap bed sheets in which you*'d sleep as you wear your favourite 3 wolf moon tee-shirt :D .

* generic you - I'm not wishing this on anyone, really.

PixxieStix
January 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'm pretty jealous of her hair, it must be so thick to have layers that go that high up with such a nice hemline. Might be dyed and straightened, but it still looks pretty. Her art, IMO, is okay. Not spectacular, not horrible. Pretty colors though. :)

Oksana
January 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love seeing long blonde hair as it inspires me to keep growing plus is was nice to see that her name was Oksana :D

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love seeing long blonde hair as it inspires me to keep growing plus is was nice to see that her name was Oksana :D

Wow! You should be Galadriel for Halloween. :D

Evie
January 15th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Her hair is beautiful, indeed.
However her "art" is rather some ill-taste teenager illustration suff that'd do well printed on cheap bed sheets in which you*'d sleep as you wear your favourite 3 wolf moon tee-shirt :D .

* generic you - I'm not wishing this on anyone, really.

Hmmmm. I'd agree to some extent regarding the seascapes I've seen, but I've also seen pencil sketches of hers that I'd be proud if I could achieve.....