PDA

View Full Version : Cutest Hairstyle Ever!!!!!

jennescence
January 14th, 2012, 05:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/profile?feature=iv&user=secretlifeofabionerd&src_vid=rHUCx_JqNk4&annotation_id=annotation_547

tell me what you think?

woolyleprechaun
January 14th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Cute! The girls hair is pretty too....I wish I could pull off bows but they started looking odd on me past the age of 8 :)

rock007junkie
January 14th, 2012, 06:03 AM
That was really cute. Liked how explicit her video was. Real easy to follow.

jennescence
January 14th, 2012, 06:06 AM
If i had a daughter i would totally do her hair like this for school. Seems like it would keep her hair out of her face lol. and i still wear bows???

ArienEllariel
January 14th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Cute. :) It'd look terrible on me though. :p

MaryMarx
January 14th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Really cute!
Now I can't stop watching her videos. God I wish I had asian hair...

raveness13
January 14th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Really cute, but I couldn't pull it off. :(

jacqueline101
January 14th, 2012, 07:20 AM
I think its really cute.

Elphaeba
January 14th, 2012, 07:33 AM
That's so pretty but I think I would look silly wearing a bow.

Amber_Maiden
January 14th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Cute... But I find bows kind of creepy on people after they pass the age of 10.

Mirsha
January 14th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Ooooh, This is certainly on my try-now list for tonight :D

Thanks for posting!

Isadora
January 14th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Really cute, but i canīt do this with my daughters hair for school. Sheīs 7 yo and jumps around a lot, thatīs the reason why i canīt let her go without her really long hair unbraided, the hair would tangle too much.

Peggy E.
January 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
She had hair? I couldn't get over the rock she kept flashing! How did she keep from getting that snagged on the hair or that organza ribbon?

Okay. Really - it was an adorable hairstyle and would be a great idea for those here who are trying to do something with layers that are growing out, or they might just want to do something different with on occasion.

Now, I've been known to wear "bows" even at my advanced old age! However, they are on long scarves that I've braided into my hair and they are tied off in bows that would never be considered "sweet."

As far as that goes, there are NO bows that would be considered "sweet" if they were found on MY head!!! ;o)

pepperminttea
January 14th, 2012, 11:02 AM
That is really pretty, and probably the best four-strand braid tutorial I've seen - loved how straight forward she made it, with the pauses with ABCD labelled. I'm afraid I'm another who doesn't wear bows (I do find them cute on other people (not just children, either)), but on me they'd look rather silly. I think I'd pin the end of the braid behind the ear and leave it at that though, I love how the ribbon looks in a four strand braid. :)

PixxieStix
January 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
So I think that was pretty amazing and that I could do that with my hair even though it is only at shoulder! Yipeee! Off to find some ribbon to see if I can make it work. :D

Red_Wednesday
January 14th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Cute! The girls hair is pretty too....I wish I could pull off bows but they started looking odd on me past the age of 8 :)

Hahaha....I was just thinking the same thing. It is a very cute style though, and I love the color of her hair:). I might have to try this on my six year old.

Kyla
January 14th, 2012, 12:06 PM
I loved this! I really don't know if I could pull it off though :/

ladonna
January 14th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Well I'm off to buy ribbon for my kids hair. Very cute I'm excited to try this.

blondie9912
January 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM
So adorable! Thank you for sharing :)

Alex Lou
January 14th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Good tutorial and idea. But her circle lenses were freaking me out.

longcurlygirl<3
January 14th, 2012, 02:48 PM
It's cute but would be hard with curls :[

Zhennni(:
January 14th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I love that girl:) shes so creative

CrunchyMama
January 14th, 2012, 02:56 PM
So cute! People are so creative, how do they come up with these things?!

Long_hair_bear
January 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I did it! The pic is in my updo album! It wasnt really that hard. In the vid, it says you need a 50 inch ribbon. Well, my 50 incher was too short so I tried a 60. So, if you want to try it, use a longer ribbon than 50 inches! :D

jennescence
January 14th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Wow thanks for all the feedback. Im sure you could always tie the ribbon and wrap it around somehow. Im sur you do not need a bow or even a piece of ribbon that thick. It looks like it can be altered to fit your own personal style:)

Long_hair_bear
January 15th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Wow thanks for all the feedback. Im sure you could always tie the ribbon and wrap it around somehow. Im sur you do not need a bow or even a piece of ribbon that thick. It looks like it can be altered to fit your own personal style:)

Nah the ribbon would not even go all the way around my head. Maybe I have a big head? :p

B-L
January 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Woow! Tnx!
Finally, someone who shows in detail how to braid .. I can barely do a regular braid so for me this is perfectly instructed. I must try it tomorrow!