PDA

View Full Version : Small victories

Jessibear2854
January 13th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Today I discovered that I can FINALLY do a lazy wrap bun! I know it might not seem like much but it feels great to me. It took me a long time to be able to do it because of the double-whammy of layers and kind of thick hair.

Anyone else have a recent hair victory to share?

fridgee
January 14th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Yay! :cheese: actually I've just managed to do the lazy wrap as well, so I'll celebrate with you! :cheese:

lolabird
January 14th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Hooray! :) I don't have one that I can think of, but I can relate to that feeling.

jacqueline101
January 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM
When I pull my hair out straight it touches the top of my bra strap. I'm happy but I have about 4 more inches until its to the bottom of my bra strap.

moon2dove
January 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Congrats on your small victory :)

My small victory happened today too. I tried my first french plait. It was a bit loose and a bit low, but I conquered it...Oh, yeah !!

Mina17
January 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM
My hair is finally long enough to use forks and sticks! My wallet doesn't think it's so good though:eek:

Resham Carden
January 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM
As a matter of fact, I can finally use a hairstick in my hair to create a bun and actually keep it in place yesterday! I have been trying for so long and I didn't realize what I was doing wrong until reading about it here.

Also, I learned the five strand braid and am wearing it now for the first time!

Success feels good :cool: