PDA

View Full Version : moist

jennescence
January 13th, 2012, 07:17 PM
What is the best hair moisturizer you have ever used?

Kelikea
January 13th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I used VO5 Strawberry on Sunday to co and then left it on all day, rinsed out that evening. I followed with an oiling of Sheabutter mixed with sweet almond oil and jojoba, damp bunned on Monday-Wed evenings, then S&C with Dessert essence organics coconut on thurs.. My hair feels very soft and I think I might repeat this routine next week, and further until my hair doesn't like it anymore:) Sometimes you need to use more than one thing to make your hair happy.

longcurlygirl<3
January 13th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Extra virgin olive oil :) amazing stuff and cheap!

shikara
January 13th, 2012, 08:11 PM
AAhhhhh...dont slap me, because I know what you are asking, but I just have to say water. Im not trying to be a smart alec, its just true for me. Bun or brAd my hair at night, dampen it, put it in a scarf or roller so it can luxuriate in the moist environment for many hours and its a lovely thing in the morning. It never ceases to amaze me:D. If were talking slip and shine I must say Dove, for moisturizing fullness, Tresemme!!

holothuroidea
January 13th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Another vote for water here, taken internally and externally.

The best moisture for me is water, conditioner to keep it in the hair and a drop of oil as a leave in to seal it all up. None of it would work without the water.