PDA

View Full Version : Stop hairism!

Chamy
January 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I laughed through this whole video, and i instantly thought of you guys. Watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/bilalhabibtv).
:waving:

gthlvrmx
January 13th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Jjaja! oh my god! finally someone stands up! thank you!

Woods Nymph
January 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM
"We're just a little behind in evolution." :lol:

MissCoco
January 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
"We're just a little behind in evolution." :lol:

:laugh: Loved that comment too, haha! Awesome video! As a very hairy brown person myself, I particularly relate to the issue being discussed! :p

MoonLover
January 13th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm not behind on evolution! My hair protects my skin and keeps me warm :p

Oh the wonders of being a mixed Mediterranean: very oily skin, curly/frizzy hair and sooo much body hair. When I was living in the Middle East for a year, I grew out my armpit hair (as well as almost everything else) for the first time. It was great! So cute and fuzzy!

KwaveT
January 13th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Oh my goodness! This is hilarious. Unfortunately it's true. My BIL gets discriminated against in job hunting because of all the hair he has.

PixxieStix
January 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But sad, because my baby brother has gorgeous past waist length hair, and keeps getting turned down for jobs because of it. :( I'm tempted to tell him to just lie and say it is for religious reasons.

YumiYume
January 14th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Maby I got it al wrong but I understood it to only be about body hair, he talks about hairy chests, and models that are shaved from body hair and that everyone should be aloud to be hairy and that he wanted male models to be hairy so womn think body hair on men is atractive..

and thats not what I thought longhaircommunity standed for haha :P

But yea, often hairlenth on the head is "supposed" to be a sertain lenth expecial for guys, else there will be diccimination in school, work even outside among people you sometimes can see their thinking about someones apperaance,hair and clothes and so..

If guys have long hair they're weard, and If girls have longer than what most have max miback, their weard to and every lonhaired is dancing nude in the rain and never cutted it their whole life due to that weard nude rain religion, and leting it grow since it is soooo much cheaper than cuttin *cought cought*.. (made it up dont hunt me down XD)

wicked kisses
January 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
LOL, he's funny.
But the nude rain religion is true!! I'm a member!
(or I am when it won't get me arrested)

YumiYume
January 14th, 2012, 07:04 AM
misread a lot you were talking about bodyhair and not the one on your head sorry XD!

Wicked Kisses, Oh I see :P, I think 'i've read it exists nude raindancing in wicca fr some ritual, Is it that one you are?

raveness13
January 14th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Ha ha ha! That was so funny! Still, finally a person stood up for people who don't want to shave or whatever!

ArienEllariel
January 14th, 2012, 07:12 AM
LOL :laugh: that's so funny and entertaining.

kamikaze hair
January 14th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Too funny!! that was brilliant. :)

misspriss
January 14th, 2012, 07:47 AM
As the wife of a very hairy man...:)

He used to shave his chest hair before he met me because he thought women didn't like it. Frankly, I love it. It's soft and its sexy. More masculine or something. Of course, culturally, I have to mention my dad had/has a hairy chest too...I come from a line of hairy people :D

3azza
January 14th, 2012, 08:20 AM
First:Body hair means more sun tolerance and cold tolerance so it's being ahead in evolution and not behind.
Second: More body hair means more sex hormones more sexy for both men and women.

misspriss
January 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM
...Second: More body hair means more sex hormones more sexy for both men and women.

I knew it!! :D Maybe I should stop shaving my legs, I myself am quite hairy...I just get rid of a good portion of it.

3azza
January 14th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I knew it!! :D Maybe I should stop shaving my legs, I myself am quite hairy...I just get rid of a good portion of it.

I'm quiet hairy too, and i shave and wax and everything, but at the end of the day it's all temporary and i have the choice to be hairy or not, but at least i wont be going through laser treatment or IPL. Everyone i know is doing that nowadays and paying all this money to have hairless body!!!

princessp
January 14th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Lol, this is great! "Hairy awareness month", love it.