PDA

View Full Version : Requested video tutorial by me: How I wrap my sock bun with a scarf

LocustSpawning
January 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM
I made a thread about this and promised a video tutorial. Well, I've finally done it! To those who wanted to see, here you go. :D

Clicky clicky clicky.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UraXEr6t6V4)

Sorry if I speak too fast on some parts, & you can see my scalp sometimes cause it's wash day and my hairs a little greasy, not because I have random bald bits :p

I hope this helps!!! It doesn't look that great in the vid but you get the general idea of how it stays on. I've worn this and it's stayed put well over all day :)

bunzfan
January 13th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I made a thread about this and promised a video tutorial. Well, I've finally done it! To those who wanted to see, here you go. :D

Clicky clicky clicky.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UraXEr6t6V4)

Sorry if I speak too fast on some parts, & you can see my scalp sometimes cause it's wash day and my hairs a little greasy, not because I have random bald bits :p

I hope this helps!!! It doesn't look that great in the vid but you get the general idea of how it stays on. I've worn this and it's stayed put well over all day :)

Good video thanks for posting it, i commented your hair is soo pretty;)

cubedcoley
January 13th, 2012, 09:30 AM
THANKS! :flowers: *runs off to grab olive oil and scarf for sock bun deep oiling fun* :cheese:

cheetahfast
January 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Ooh thanks!

I was just saying earlier that I want a scarf, the style is so cute.

I'll have to bookmark this link for when I finally get one.

long&blonde
January 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I like this So Much!
I just would be afraid for my own all thumbs styling nature,
Mid busy day;office xerox machine,line behind me;whole thing self destructs.
My young coworkers squatting & retreiving my sock bun donut, scarf, hair sticks. Lol.
Do plan to try at home:test run!

Sushi144
January 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Thank you so much ! :) Now I have to find a scarf just as pretty. :p
I love your accent by the way, soooo British. ^^

ladonna
January 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
I have been driving myself insane all day looking for a tutorial for this.... finally! :)

newbeginning
January 23rd, 2012, 05:56 AM
You sound so cute (nervous, nice accent) in the video. Great tutorial.

Kitsu
January 24th, 2012, 03:45 PM
oh wow hats pretty cool I have like 30 scarves that I just hang in my room as they are pretty. Now I have a way to wear them. Question though can you sleep in this if you put it on top of your head?

Andraste
January 24th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Is it heavy?

Sushi144
January 25th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Is it heavy?

Probably depends of the scarf. When I did it, I used a very thick one and it was quite heavy. Next time I'll try with a summer scarf ! :o