PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Newbie with some questions!

whimaway
January 12th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Hi all! :) I am new here. I have curly hair that I am currently growing out from BSLish to as long as it will go. :) I created this account a looong time ago, but I never used it.

I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering!

How do I edit my signature? I could not find that option. Also everytime I click on my username up on the upper right, it tells me I don't have permission to view the page, which I assume is my profile. Help? Thanks!

Maktub
January 12th, 2012, 09:00 PM
You need more posts written in the other sections of the forum before you can edit your profile :) I think it's 25 posts !
Welcome here !!

Schrei777
January 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I haven't made a siggy yet so I haven't gotten around to figuring out but im sure someone else will post how. The reason you can't see it yet is because you have to reach 25 posts :). And welcome!

Oops Maktub beat me to it...

Maktub
January 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520

Maktub
January 12th, 2012, 09:03 PM
wow, you created this profile in 2008, never wrote, and never forgot about it / name / password... you must be way more organised than me ! :D

whimaway
January 12th, 2012, 09:05 PM
You need more posts written in the other sections of the forum before you can edit your profile I think it's 25 posts !
Welcome here !!

wow, you created this profile in 2008, never wrote, and never forgot about it / name / password... you must be way more organised than me ! :D

Thanks! :) That makes sense I guess... Imma go post places now. Thank y'all for the welcome. :D

The reason I remember it is because it's the same username and password I use everywhere. I know that bad and not so safe, but I always do that so I can remember them!