PDA

View Full Version : Wow - a hair compliment

Mopolop
January 11th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I was in a pizza restaurant with my gran this evening, and we were served by a waitress with beautiful straight dark thick hair, somewhere between BSL and WL. I think it was all one length, though it was in a ponytail so it was hard to tell. When we paid for the bill, she said she thought my hair was beautiful. :shocked: I mean, my hair has good days and it can look nice, but honestly. My gran started laughing as I'd pointed out the waitress' hair to her earlier, so I returned the compliment, and we made the standard complaints about our hair (she didn't like the straightness, I dislike my curls).

Such a weird experience. I guess this is a shout out to that waitress, in case she is on LHC (because your hair is GORGEOUS), and a comment to everyone that it's very possible someone wants your hair, even if you don't like it.

Amazinggrace
January 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM
That's great. :)

I'm sure you both went home tonight a little happier. :)

Resham Carden
January 11th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Aw how sweet! I've had similar conversations at the grocery store. This one particular lady had tbl hair and during our conversation told me her entire family grows their hair that length or longer, including all the men! I thought that was pretty dang awesome :D

lolabird
January 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I LOVE stories like that! Thanks for sharing :)

Mopolop
January 11th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I've had similar conversations at the grocery store. This one particular lady had tbl hair and during our conversation told me her entire family grows their hair that length or longer, including all the men! I thought that was pretty dang awesome

That's brilliant! :D I would love to see a photo of the whole family.

Amber_Maiden
January 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Wow! That's awesome!

DancingQueen
April 28th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Aw how sweet! I've had similar conversations at the grocery store. This one particular lady had tbl hair and during our conversation told me her entire family grows their hair that length or longer, including all the men! I thought that was pretty dang awesome :D

The men too? I would love more guys to grow their hair long... *sigh* :crush:

millyaulait
April 28th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Aww, that's so nice! :) :) :)

MissTulip
April 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM
That's really nice :) It always totally makes my day when someone goes out of their way to give a compliment <3