PDA

View Full Version : BSL to Waist

princesitamaria
January 11th, 2012, 07:58 AM
About how long did it take you to get to waist after BSl? I read for someone it takes 6 months- if it only takes that long I am def excited- I was thinking it could take longer then that- I am about an inch lower than BSl

bunzfan
January 11th, 2012, 08:00 AM
It depends on how fast your has grows 7 months ago i cut back from MBL to were you are now and i am very near waist now.

LaDollyvita33
January 11th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Congrats so much on your pregnancy! Do you know what you're having??

I'm recently at BSL, but I thought the next one was Midback, and then waist. Is it the other way around? I'm really hoping to get my hair past my bust. Really wish I could post pictures but I don't know how! LOL

Mi-chan666
January 11th, 2012, 08:02 AM
It also depends on your body.
Are you tall or rather small? Do you have long legs or a longer torso, or a shorter one? It really depends on that and on how fast your hair grows.

I have the shortest torso ever (seriously...) so it only took me about 3 or 5 months.

I know girls who are really tall and have long torsos, and for them it took more than a year. ;)

sun-kissed
January 11th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I'm about an inch past BSL as well, but don't plan on seeing waist for at least another year, or year and 1/2. I've still got five inches to go, and my ends are in awful condition, slowing down my growth per month. I'm expecting to take off another inch or two this spring.

I'm recently at BSL, but I thought the next one was Midback, and then waist. Is it the other way around? I'm really hoping to get my hair past my bust. Really wish I could post pictures but I don't know how! LOL

For me, at least, MBL is the no-mans-land between BSL and waist.

I do believe that there was a thread on this recently, though... let me find it...

ETA: Here we go! (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85598)

princesitamaria
January 11th, 2012, 08:36 AM

awww thank you! I am haing a girl- I am naming her Maria

princesitamaria
January 11th, 2012, 08:38 AM
yea un fourtunately I have a long torso :( I didnt know there was MB tho- that makes it a lot easier to accomplish in a few months rather than waist- I will be most happy at waist but I guess I am almost at MB

cheetahfast
January 11th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I remember reading another pregnant member Amber_Maiden said her hairline has started to appear shorter from her pregnancy. It's possible that after you give birth your hemline will fall a bit lower.

princesitamaria
January 11th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I remember reading another pregnant member Amber_Maiden said her hairline has started to appear shorter from her pregnancy. It's possible that after you give birth your hemline will fall a bit lower.
hmmm very interesting, I also braid my hair all the time now so that shortens it too when I take it out cause it has all the braid curls

jojo
January 12th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Each goal has taken me exactly a year to reach. I maintained at waist during 2011 and I am hoping hip for christmas. I only grow between 1/4" and 1/2" some lucky devils get an inch! hope your one of them!

princesitamaria
January 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Each goal has taken me exactly a year to reach. I maintained at waist during 2011 and I am hoping hip for christmas. I only grow between 1/4" and 1/2" some lucky devils get an inch! hope your one of them!
yea! lol I grow prob about 1/4 to 3/4 a month tho pretty good just hope the hair stays in my head after I have the baby- hopefully the henna will help

sarahramen
January 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM
It took me exactly one year from bsl (26" on me) to waist (30" on me) that was with trims, I grow a teeny bit faster than average.