PDA

View Full Version : Nightblooming panacea on straight (1) average hair?

Long_hair_bear
January 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone!

I know everyone has different hair so I wanted people with a hair type close to mines input on nightblooming panacea. I have 1b, medium thickness hair. Anyone else with similar or close to similar hair try this product? Did it work for you?

Miss Maisie
January 10th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I'm just a little wavier than you at 1c/2a. My hair was fine with the small sample I ordered, but I find it likes evoo just as much. It's definitely worth ordering a sample!

young&reckless
January 10th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I have very straigh hair and love the stuff. I was apprehensive about trying but got a chance to use some at a lhc meet and loved it. The only thing is I get great results on dry hair and over oiled looking results on wet hair.

Long_hair_bear
January 10th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I have very straigh hair and love the stuff. I was apprehensive about trying but got a chance to use some at a lhc meet and loved it. The only thing is I get great results on dry hair and over oiled looking results on wet hair.

Wait, we have lhc meets?! :toast:

battles
January 10th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Wait, we have lhc meets?! :toast:

There is a meet board, yes. :p

Long_hair_bear
January 10th, 2012, 07:45 PM

Well aren't I unobservant. :rolleyes:

Long_hair_bear
January 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM

Ok I'm a goose.... Where is it?

silverjen
January 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I'm a little wavier than you, and I find it works great. I use it post-wash, scrunched into damp hair.

pepperminttea
January 10th, 2012, 07:52 PM
I've got a bit more wave (though you wouldn't know it after it's been bunned for a few days), and my hair loves panacea. :crush: My ends particularly just drink the stuff in, and it leaves them so soft.

Click the LHC logo at the top left of the page. The Meets sub-forum is the last one in the top section. :)

battles
January 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM

Under News & Announcements, last one in that section.

Zesty
January 10th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I like panacea pretty well, but it's no miracle for my hair. I haven't noticed much increased softness on my ends where I use it, just more lint, mostly. :shrug: I like the oil better, and more liquidy leave-ins generally seem to work better for my hair. I use the panacea now to tame stray hairs that stick out of my updos, because it glues them down like no other but still absorbs fairly well.

Kyla
January 10th, 2012, 09:27 PM

I'm pretty sure it's a restricted board, so I think you need 60 days of membership/100 posts to view it.