PDA

View Full Version : Abba Moisture Sensation shampoo/condish

Mojavewolf
January 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I have not had the money to buy the shampoo I usually used in a long time,which was Abba moisture sensation...I was surprised when I went to the beauty supply and they changed the bottles and I suspect the ingrecients!
I have only used it twice now and it still have the minty scent which I love..But not the the effects I use to get out of it...
I will continue until gone as it is expensive!! Maybe it will start working! Which for me it put moisture back into my dry hair..
I am not going to blow dry from here on out or straighten..My hair is at the shoulder now and I want to grow it back out healthy the way it is on my pic...
Been a member here a long time but not active....Great hair forum!!

Kelikea
January 8th, 2012, 06:38 PM
It seems to have a lot of protein in it. Are you using a very moisturizing conditioner with it? I'm not sure how much you paid for it, but they have it at walgreens for $12.99

Long_hair_bear
January 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I use that shampoo once a week and it works great for me. Everyone is different though, of course.

gthlvrmx
January 13th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Ive never heard of shampoo that moisutrizes. Conditioner might work better on that.

Long_hair_bear
January 13th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Ive never heard of shampoo that moisutrizes. Conditioner might work better on that.

Oh it doesn't moisturize, but thankfully it doesn't strip hair either. :D