PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

ktno1
January 8th, 2012, 06:19 PM
I just woke up from a dream where I had WL hair and it was so thick and full and shiny and soft! Then I had to wake up and realise I have barely any hair at all. I can't decide if it's depressing or inspiring, but I sure looked great with all that hair!

Has this happened to anyone else?

Amber_Maiden
January 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Yes. I keep having dreams where my hair is light and bouncy, still red, and down to my knees. And then I wake up and realize I've dyed my hair dark brown.

jacqueline101
January 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I had one where my hair was at my goal tail bone. I was happy and woke up to reality.

A. Correira
January 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Anytime in my dreams that I can see my hair, it is always longer and I am always so excited to see it. I had a dream one time where my hair apparantly grew from shoulder to BSL within two weeks.... I wish! And I always wake up feeling a little sad because it isn't the length that I want it to be. Oh well.... It'll get there.... haha

TammyT
January 8th, 2012, 06:27 PM
The only hair dreams I've had were where I had gotten my hair cut short and was in misery! Which I've never really done so its kinda strange...

AlleyKitten
January 8th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was going to some kind of prom, but beforehand it was traditional to swim in a chlorinated pool, so I had to go home in between and soak my hair in V05. Then I was waiting outside the prom to get in, drying the last bit of dampness in the sun, and waiting to get my hair checked for lice (?!). I was planning to do some kind of cool multi-braid coronet type style, but I had to wait until the guy had checked my hair for lice, and he kept checking other people instead of me, so I just stood there drying my soft hair in the sun and wondering if I had enough bobby pins.

It was pretty weird, but a lot better than the dreams where I do a big chop and wake up freaked out!

lunalocks
January 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Last night I had a dream wehre I trimmed about 1/2 inch off the bottom, looked in the mirror and it was just below my shoulders! I was so happy I when I woke up.
Last week, I dreamt I had a round spot on the top of my head rimmed with very short, spiky, stiff gold hair, like a crown. I could't decide if this was good or bad.

moxamoll
January 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I have truly weird and bizarre dreams, but so far none that have been about my hair (at least that I remember!) I'm kinda looking forward to one.

Xawanlaya
January 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Oh yeah. I always imagine my hair waist to hip long, full of soft waves and curles and with more thinkness than what I have naturally. Hah :)

Snippety
January 9th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I'm like TammyT - only dreams about having been to a hairdresser and had a really bad cut done. Once I dreamed I had a beautiful raven black and sparkly purple Mohican and was really happy, but the next day it had turned into a brown bowl cut ! Glad to wake up from that one ! :)

Aeltt
January 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hah.. Last night i've had a dream because of my hair (and not a hair dream..) There were spiders. Everywhere.
I think that's because i was wearing two braids instead of a bun, and they kept tickling me :)

sazzie88
January 9th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I would love to have a dream where my hair is long! I have had twoi dreams in the past year where my head has been shaved.

The first dream was me shaving it myself but leaving a tiny part with long hair as I couldnt face having it all short and the second was someone i didnt know shaved part of my cats fur and my hair!

I would love anyones interpretation of this as it was very scary