PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this will work

jacqueline101
January 8th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I had a lady give me a jar of cocoa butter skin cream. I was going to add it and the Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion and use it has a deep conditioner treatment. I was going to apply it to wet hair cover it with a shower cap. Leave on for three minutes. Would this work or be a flop?

Long_hair_bear
January 8th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Not sure, but I do know mayo didnt work. :D

AlleyKitten
January 8th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I suspect I'd have trouble washing cocoa butter out of my hair afterwards, it's pretty heavy. If that's not a concern, it would probably be nice and moisturizing...but I'd say less is more.

jojo
January 8th, 2012, 08:46 PM
try and see, though I think it may be heavy and cause build up

blondie9912
January 9th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I don't think skin care products would work well on hair. They're probably too heavy and waxy.

Zesty
January 9th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I don't think skin care products would work well on hair. They're probably too heavy and waxy.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. I don't know what the Vaseline product has in it, but both of these things sound like they'll contain stuff that will be extremely difficult to wash out of your hair and probably won't do it any good anyway. The products that seem to transition best from skin care to hair care tend to be very natural (and unusual).