PDA

View Full Version : im growing my hair out from 2 inches?

brushxD
January 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
hi i am new here i am growing it out to classic length but it is frizzy and curly what can i make my hair less frizzy ?? i am using WEN by chaz deen and it makes my hair soft for growing out what should i do when i am first growing it out to my classic length any information will be helpfull sorry if i do something wrong i am new here:confused: xD thanks

Amber_Maiden
January 8th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Just do a general search around the board, read what other people say about their hair and read the articles.

spidermom
January 8th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Length will help make your hair less frizzy, also the right products. When my hair was short, I used to rub about a nickel-size dab of gel between my wet palms and fingers, then run my fingers through my hair, directing it back, finishing by rubbing my palms over the surface. It helped to define the waves and curls and tame the frizziness as long as I didn't touch it.

jacqueline101
January 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I'd say read articles and threads on here. First of all get hair care routine that works and products that work. After you do that take vitamins and they're great. I also have frizzy hair and oil works for me. Argon oil is good for frizzy. I like monastat for hair growth. I found mane n tail shampoo and condish to be great. All I know and hair detangler is great for unruly hair.