PDA

View Full Version : Hey I just noticed the date! 1 year since I joined!

skyblue
January 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I want to thank everyone here on this wonderful site for all the great hair wisdom that I learned, I have learned that using oil on your hair is a great thing after of course one learns the right amount to use hehehe!! Also how to do my hair! I've never been one to do all the girly things to my hair, so learning how to do different up dos and all the types of braiding was very very helpful to me, learning to love my thin hair was another great asset for me, while I still feel a little insecure about it sometimes, I do see the benefits of having thinner lighter hair too lol Although I will always have hair envy when I see some of the pics here of super thick long hair! Sighs I can't help myself..ok anyways I started here with 37 inches with fairy tail ends to a 38.5 inch more or less straight across hem, my hair did thickened up a little, not much lol, my hair line grew down a tad from castor oil and gave me a thin line of fringe and I started noticing a bit of widows peak, it's much shinier and softer then it used to be, so over all I think I've had a very successful year here
For this coming year I hope to gain some length! Thank you so much TLHC!!!
Starting pic
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/skybluesaille/asig-1.jpg

and my sig is the newest pic I have at the moment when I get new batteries for the camera I'm hoping to get some new pics up

Amber_Maiden
January 5th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Wow! You have beautiful hair! Congrats! :D

gillian576
January 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Happy Anniversary!

Callque
January 5th, 2012, 10:09 AM
:thudpile: What an incredibly amazing gain in thickness and shininess!!! Your hair looks absolutely beautiful. I love your hemline. I bet you are so proud! :D

lapushka
January 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Congratulations. It looks great. Happy anniversary!

Syrena
January 5th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Happy anniversary! I love how your fairytail ends look like!

BrightEyes
January 5th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Congratulations! Your hair is so pretty:) It's always so inspiring to me to see others with thinner hair grow to such beautiful lengths. Great work!

blondie9912
January 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Happy anniversary! Your hair has gained lots of thickness, congratulations :)

Odyssey
January 5th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Congrats! It looks great. Happy Growing this year!

Lapin
January 5th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Woooo! Your hair looks gorgeous!
What was the best thing you discovered for your hair?
(I'm hoping to figure out how you got your hair so much thicker in just a year!)

jacqueline101
January 5th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Congrats on the growth and happy anniversary.

ktno1
January 5th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Congratulations and happy anniversary! I hope I can get the gain in thickness that you've achieved. It looks gorgeous.

skyblue
January 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM
thank you for your nice comments, it really means a lot to me
I did gain some thickness but not that much lol just enough to feel right about changing my stats from i to i/ii ;)
But I think trimming most of my growth all year did help some of my broken and or shorter hair to catch up which gives it a fuller look, also being extra careful with combing/brushing, stretching my washing from every 3 or 4 days to 7 or 8 days, castor oil once a week did start some new growth, not ton's but some, I have bangs now lol! And keeping it up or braided most of the time too
I do have to say that my hair does tend to look thicker then it really is in pictures, so while it may look like I gained a ton of thickness I really didn't, just enough to add that one more little i
hopefully next year I can show off some longer hair then what I started with ;)

AGFE0914
January 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Thick or not your long hair is beautiful!

jojo
January 5th, 2012, 05:17 PM
what a difference a year makes! your hair looks so much glossier in your siggi and thicker too!

Lilhypsy
January 5th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Nice!! Happy Anni!! And your hair looks great!!

Qadupae
January 5th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Happy anniversary and congrats on your growth and especially the thickness!