PDA

View Full Version : Apl or MBL?

Long_hair_bear
January 5th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Hey all!

I just wanted some expert opinions on my length. I can't get the pic to upload here for some reason. :(. I put it in my albums under length. What length do you think I am? I think I'm between apl and MBL. I am contemplating a trim. My hair doesn't look all one length in the pic because I had just taken it out of my sleeping braid so some of it curled up. :). Thanks a lot!

bunzfan
January 5th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I would say your way past APL but not yet BSL:)

MonaLisa
January 5th, 2012, 07:55 AM
In my opinion MBL is longer than BSL, so you're between APL and BSL..
But there is so little distance from BSL and Waist for you :)

Long_hair_bear
January 5th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I can't wait to get to waist! It's a life's dream besides tbl! :cheese: For me bsl and MBL are the same, but I am very grateful for everyone's opinions and taking the time to look at my pic. I'm gonna try monistating the minute I can afford to. $10 a tube...... Ouch!!!

Renate
January 5th, 2012, 08:37 AM
To me it looks you are between APL and BSL.

lapushka
January 5th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Looks like you're between APL & BSL, but you kind of wear your bra strap low (almost to your waist), so it might even be BSL already.

BrightEyes
January 5th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I agree with the others who said you're between APL and BSL. Your hair is very pretty.:)

Long_hair_bear
January 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Really? I never thought I wore my bra low. I've always worn it that way. Thanks for saying my hair is pretty. I rather like it except for when it won't behave, like this morning when I was trying to put it up. I think I may need a trim as my ends are feeling dry. They're not split, just dry, so I'm debating on trimming them. I do all the oiling and conditioning I can of them, so how they got dry, I'm not sure. :confused:

blondie9912
January 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Your hair is just before BSL.

jacqueline101
January 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Your hair is bra strap length almost. Nice hair by the way.

jojo
January 5th, 2012, 05:38 PM
MBL is the gap between BSL and waist, as you wear your bra strap very low id call you BSL already .Ive seen people call them self BSL at APL which is fine we all view lengths and goals differently but id definitely put you in the BSL spectrum!

Long_hair_bear
January 5th, 2012, 05:44 PM
MBL is the gap between BSL and waist, as you wear your bra strap very low id call you BSL already .Ive seen people call them self BSL at APL which is fine we all view lengths and goals differently but id definitely put you in the BSL spectrum!

I'll pry wait an inch or two before I pride myself with that title, but you guys have made me hopeful that I am almost there. :)

jojo
January 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
at least from bsl to waist will be a matter of months for you.

Long_hair_bear
January 5th, 2012, 05:52 PM
at least from bsl to waist will be a matter of months for you.

I've been told by some of the lovely ladies on here that I have around 2 years to go to get from my current 24 inches to my goal of 38-40. I plan to try to speed that up with monistat and fewer trims but we'll see how that goes. :-)

jojo
January 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM
^^ lucky you its took me 4 years to get from 18" to 30" but i do trim regular, ive seen many on here though go from bsl to tb in a couple of years, hope you get your wish!