PDA

View Full Version : Appointment to cut hair this friday

Aimskylove
January 4th, 2012, 10:38 PM
I finally made my move and im settling in. I decided that for the new year I would only do one cut and no more. I have an appointment set for this friday to trim off 1/2 and inch or more. :( It going to make me go back to Bsl. Im trying to find any reason to cancel the appointment but I need to do it! :sighs:

Achtland
January 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Starting the new year off with a fresh healthy hemline sounds like a great idea to me! Besides, 1/2 an inch is nothing in the long run if you want LONG HEALTHY hair (at least to me anyways!)

You'll probably regret it if you do, or if you don't... but to me it sounds like a perfect way to start the new year :) Goodluck and happy hemline-keeping.

catamonica
January 4th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Can you trim your own hair? I just trim my own. And bun it most of the time. It promtes
hair growth. Its finally growing again. If you can trim it yourself, then you can just take a
little off. Try horse shampoo from wall mart. My hair grew fourteen inches to one inch past my waist. It works. I dont like beauty parlors. I wont let anyone cut my hair.

ktno1
January 5th, 2012, 12:13 AM
At most that will be two months growth though, provided you trust whoever's cutting it not to get scissor happy!

Plus, as Achtland said, you're getting a fresh start for the new year, and that will help promote healthy growth from then onwards.