PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried any new products lately?

mktmgt
January 4th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone :) I was just wondering if anyone has tried any new hair products as of recent and what you thought of them. I was also wondering what hair products you plan on trying in the near future :p.

Diamond.Eyes
January 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I recently started using the Avalon clarifying lemon conditioner and the Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose conditioner, and I use them for my COing routine. I can honestly say that it’s the best hair washing combo I have ever used. My hair has never felt this soft before. Ever. And as far as new products I plan on using in the future, I have some tahiti monoi oil (which I used once before about a year and a half ago), and a sample of triple moon oil on the way. I’m excited to try these products out. :p

Vanille_
January 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I have been using Herbal Essence Touchably Smooth Conditioner. It's AMAZING. My hair is fine and I love straight hair. This makes my hair look like it was flat ironed! It just looks smooth. Some may say weighted down, but that's what I like -- soft, sleek, and straight :)

ETA: There's a pic in my album showing off the results. It's the one with my hair in a clip and I'm facing away.

umbrellabones
January 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM
i have been using natures gate daily herbal shampoo and conditioner (as well as vo5 for CO) and ran out of the herbal conditioner. i thought id try something new so i just bought natures gate jojoba conditioner. i'll continue using the daily herbal with it and see what happens:)

umbrellabones
January 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I recently started using the Avalon clarifying lemon conditioner and the Aubrey Organics honeysuckle rose conditioner, and I use them for my COing routine. I can honestly say that it’s the best hair washing combo I have ever used. My hair has never felt this soft before. Ever. And as far as new products I plan on using in the future, I have some tahiti monoi oil (which I used once before about a year and a half ago), and a sample of triple moon oil on the way. I’m excited to try these products out. :p

i was so tempted to buy those today!! im making myself wait until i finish of my daily herbal shampoo though. i dont think the herbal scent will mix well with those:p i definitely will try them one day.

candycandace
January 4th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I recently started using the Nightblooming's Panacea winter blend, and it has done wonders for my hair. It smooths down any frizz and moisturizes like crazy, oh and the scent is heavenly. :p I really want to try the Aubrey Oranics Honeysucle Rose condish, but i can't find it anywhere. Wah! I've heard nothing but amazing reviews on it from people here at the LHC. Maybe someday... :(

Diamond.Eyes
January 4th, 2012, 07:29 PM
i was so tempted to buy those today!! im making myself wait until i finish of my daily herbal shampoo though. i dont think the herbal scent will mix well with those:p i definitely will try them one day.
I hope you do when you get the chance! I would recommend these conditioners to anybody who wanted moisturized hair, or wanted to give COing a try. The AO conditioner is my favorite. It's seriously the most moisturizing conditioner I have ever used. And it's SLS and cone free, which seals the deal for me :p.

Zesty
January 4th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Garnier Triple Nutrition! I posted on my blog about it recently, but to be brief: it's amazing, my hair is super moisturized, it absorbs so well that I feel comfortable scrunching it into my dry roots, and it even makes my skin feel softer. It's also the least-tangly cone-free option I've ever tried.

mktmgt
January 4th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Gosh, I have been dieing to try Nightblooming's triple moon oil. Everyone seems to love it. Let me know how you like it okay? If you like it, I'll get it. :p

i have been using natures gate daily herbal shampoo and conditioner (as well as vo5 for CO) and ran out of the herbal conditioner. i thought id try something new so i just bought natures gate jojoba conditioner. i'll continue using the daily herbal with it and see what happens:)
I really want to try the jojoba oil conditioner, I've heard a lot of good things about it. :p

jacqueline101
January 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah I tried a water melon spray in kids detangler and Personal Care Salon Brand leave in condish.

Eden75
January 4th, 2012, 10:28 PM
For Christmas I received:

http://www.tresemme.ca/Products/Naturals/Naturals-Nourishing-Moisture-Shampoo/

http://www.tresemme.ca/Products/Naturals/Naturals-Radiant-Volume-Conditioner/

My hair is so happy right now!!!!!! Love it!

xoerincolleen
January 4th, 2012, 10:31 PM
I tried coconut oil for the first time recently! I usually use jojoba oil but thought with the winter weather my ends would need something more moisturizing. So far it's just okay on my hair, but I like it a lot better on my skin!

Carissamarie08
January 4th, 2012, 10:33 PM
S factor products by tigi, and morroccan oil. Love them!