PDA

View Full Version : I just want to share a new pic for you guys!

ericthegreat
January 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I just want to share a new pic for you guys. Enjoy and have a very Happy New Year!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5867/picture299.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/180/picture299.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

longhairedlady
January 4th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Im in hair heaven now!! I always look forward to your hair pics! :D

Amber_Maiden
January 4th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Gorgeous!!!!

Long_Curls
January 4th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Looking great!

aisha.christine
January 4th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Your hair is so beautiful! *swoons*
:D
It looks really great.

honeyblonde
January 4th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Ohhh, nice! Guess I've found another hair idol! :D

Lostsoule77
January 4th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Your hair is amazing!

pepperminttea
January 4th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Why do I get the feeling you're posting this in a little bit of a tongue-in-cheek way after another recent thread? :p

Either way, I wish I had your bedazzling hair of steel! :D

WinterTree
January 4th, 2012, 06:00 PM
WOW!!!! Amazing hair!!! :)

BlondieHepburn
Awesome hair!

UltraBella
Thank you so much for sharing ;)
What an inspiring head of hair !!!

PixxieStix
January 4th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I fear I am suffering from some hair envy! Very lovely.

ericthegreat
January 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Thank you to all of you from the bottom of my heart. :blossom:

Thank you so much for sharing ;)
What an inspiring head of hair !!!

You are most certainly welcome. From one inspiring head of hair to another, let's have a toast! :bottomsup:

Loviatar
January 4th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks Eric, I am always struck by how much your hair will stand up to! All that lightening, wow. It looks great though. I wish my hair was as strong as yours obviously is.

Are you aiming for terminal then?

Heartwillfollow
January 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
awesome adding to hair idol list !!! :)

shikara
January 4th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Your head of hair is eye candy to be sure! In my dreams..... Thanks for sharing! (picks up glass for a toast!)

princessp
January 4th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Wow your hair is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)

Miss Maisie
January 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM
That is a glorious head of hair.

Lissandria
January 4th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Awesomely awesome hair.

Diamond.Eyes
January 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I think you have some of the nicest hair on the LHC, it is so gorgeous! :flower:

Nae
January 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Awww Jeez Eric. Now I gotta find something to clean off my keyboard. Your hair is so awesome I drooled all over it.;) What a mess. (My keyboard, not your hair. Perish the thought.)

But seriously, awesome as always my friend. Thanks so much for sharing!

ericthegreat
January 4th, 2012, 07:59 PM
OMG wow!!!!!! Thank you guys so very much, you have no idea how much I love you all right now! :heartbeat

PrairieRose
January 4th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Amazing! Looove it:)

Amazinggrace
January 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Your hair is stunning!

It looks so healthy.

Vanilla
January 4th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Love this hair pic! The redder roots really suit your complexion :)

jacqueline101
January 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Amazing hair.

kwaniesiam
January 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM
You should be the poster boy for proving long healthy hair is possible even though it has been chemically treated.

patienceneeded
January 4th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I have to say, your hair is DIVINE. I love, love, love it!

morrigan*
January 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Beautiful !

gillian576
January 5th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Wow! :cool:

Mesmerise
January 5th, 2012, 02:33 AM
You have the most beautiful hair Eric!! I love how healthy and shiny it looks :)

Hypnotica
January 5th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Oh dear.

I need to never post any more pics of my hair on the boards. You may all die from Hypnotica hair exposure pics.

Jezerellica
January 5th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Your hair is beautiful!! I have wondered when we would see an updated photo! Thank you! I wish my hair could handle simple hilighting. You are a lucky man! But then, some things are for professionals. :flowers:

MonaLisa
January 5th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Wonderful, darling! Couldn't imagine it better! Good job! :D

pepperminttea
January 5th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Oh dear.

I need to never post any more pics of my hair on the boards. You may all die from Hypnotica hair exposure pics.

Sounds like a good way to go if you ask me. :p

Nae
January 5th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Sounds like a good way to go if you ask me. :p

Quoted for truth. Death by hair pictures, what a way to go!:D

Shield31
January 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Looking good, Eric. Looking very good !! :)

GRU
January 5th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Always great to see a "hair of steel" pic from one of my favorite peeps!

Happy New Year to you too, dear!

white.chocolate
January 5th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Wow!! And a Happy New Year to you, too!

wicked kisses
January 5th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Just amazing!

ericthegreat
January 5th, 2012, 08:49 AM
OMG you guys thank you to all of you!!! :blossom:

EdG
January 5th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I second the "hair of steel" title. Congratulations! :cheese:
Ed

ktani
January 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I agree. Gorgeous!

ETA: You and your hair look amazing!

3azza
January 5th, 2012, 09:19 AM
You have super hair :)
happy new year!

ericthegreat
January 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I second the "hair of steel" title. Congratulations! :cheese:
Ed

Ed, a compliment from you man is beyond awesome. As I've already told you countless other times before, I consider you to be one of my inspirations. Rock on man! :rockerdud

vintage88
January 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Inspirational hair!:)

spidermom
January 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Looks like you added more red since the last picture.

robey
January 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Beautiful colour!

lapushka
January 5th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yes indeed: HOS - hair of steel. I don't think I've ever seen bleached hair that shiny.

darkrose
January 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Your hair is seriously beautiful, it's..... Stunning!:) there isn't a word good enough for it.

Macaroni
January 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Stunningly gorgeous ♥

Annie44
January 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Looks Awesome!

Maelyssa
January 5th, 2012, 05:07 PM
You have ridiculously amazing hair! If mine could only look half as good.

jojo
January 5th, 2012, 05:27 PM
very pretty Eric and so healthy!

Gingerbear
January 5th, 2012, 06:12 PM
What are you lightening your hair with? It looks like it is in very good condition. I would love to know any tips.

kdaniels8811
January 5th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Hi, Eric! So good to see you posting. So how LONG is your hair now? Classic? Beyond? Now you have an excuse to post another picture, I want to see length so I can turn green with envy while waiting so long for mine to grow out. Seriously, your hair is jaw droppingly beautiful. I love the color and the shine!

dragonmyst
January 5th, 2012, 08:12 PM
ooo a new hair idol! Thanks for sharing!!
lovelovelovelovelovelove your hair!

sycamoreboutiqu
January 5th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Wow Eric, great pic.

That is amazing color - and yes, we need a full length pic. It is stunning.

Is 43 the current length.

Question - do you wear it down a lot ? As smooth as it is I'll bet you can get away with it more often than some. You must get major stares out in public !

GlennaGirl
January 6th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Eric, your hair is GORGEOUS. Stunning. Happy new year!

honeydippedxo
January 6th, 2012, 12:21 AM
LOVE! <3 xoxo

Raiscake
January 6th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Your hair is so beautiful. May I have it? :D

ericthegreat
January 6th, 2012, 01:13 PM
OMG you guys!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat :blossom:

Of the Fae
January 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Wow, it looks really silky!
How awesome!
And do you dye it blonde?

ericthegreat
January 6th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Wow, it looks really silky!
How awesome!
And do you dye it blonde?

Thank you!!! :flower:

Yes, my natural color is jet black, so all of the blonde that I now have is courtesy of our wonderful friend bleach :bigtongue:.

ALongSummerWind
January 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
You have very nice hair, the colour is so nice, I have wanted to go blonde before but don't have the courage I think. I love you hair!

HintOfMint
January 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
As always, gorgeous, epic hair!

And your style is something awesome. It's so simple in this picture--a printed shirt and jacket--but there's something about it just oozes coolness

ericthegreat
January 6th, 2012, 03:03 PM
As always, gorgeous, epic hair!

And your style is something awesome. It's so simple in this picture--a printed shirt and jacket--but there's something about it just oozes coolness

Thank you so much. And I want to remind you that you are a beautiful woman, both inside and outside. :grouphug:

ericthegreat
January 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
You have very nice hair, the colour is so nice, I have wanted to go blonde before but don't have the courage I think. I love you hair!

Thank you!!! And welcome to LHC ALongSummerWind. :flower:

HintOfMint
January 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Thank you so much. And I want to remind you that you are a beautiful woman, both inside and outside. :grouphug:

You are an absolute dear. :grouphug:

inkd
January 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I...um. Uhh...whaaaa..? Hah...I don't even know what to say. That's just how amazing your hair looks.

ericthegreat
January 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I...um. Uhh...whaaaa..? Hah...I don't even know what to say. That's just how amazing your hair looks.

Thank you inked. :flower:

Of the Fae
January 7th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Thank you!!! :flower:

Yes, my natural color is jet black, so all of the blonde that I now have is courtesy of our wonderful friend bleach :bigtongue:.

How did you get it to look so good with bleach? My hair tends to go dry and crackly when I bleach. Do you have a particular formula?

Cupofmilk
January 7th, 2012, 02:43 AM
You clearly know a lot about hair and hair care, your hair is simply stunning. The colour looks great. It looks like hair commercial hair.

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 02:55 AM
How did you get it to look so good with bleach? My hair tends to go dry and crackly when I bleach. Do you have a particular formula?

I have super hair genes. I'm telling you the truth, seriously, there is no secret other than the fact that I have strands of stainless steel on my head. What would destroy many other people's hair, my hair can withstand the abuse and still be able to come out looking shiny and healthy. Even my hairstylist is just as totally surprised by the extreme strength of my hair, and he has worked in salons for over 20 years so he's worked with all kinds of clients from all different countries with all different types of hair. He uses a 30 volume bleach to first lighten my naturally dark roots to a light yellow blonde, then he puts a toner to take out the excess yellow so I'm left with a soft, golden blonde. He also insists that I do a deep conditioning treatment every time I come back to get my roots bleached.

You clearly know a lot about hair and hair care, your hair is simply stunning. The colour looks great. It looks like hair commercial hair.

Oh wow Thank You! :flower:

Revontuletar
January 7th, 2012, 04:01 AM
That is PHENOMENAL. My hair screams in horror and crumbles at the mere mention of chemical dye (yet I have still used it quite a lot in the past much to my hair's distaste, and am trying to kick that particular habit). I am officially super jealous now! Consider me impressed! It definitely must have something to do with your hair type/ ethnicity, because it wouldn't matter what I did or didn't do to my hair, it would never look like that!

Hypnotica
January 7th, 2012, 04:23 AM
I have tried bleaching my hair. It can take six bleachings in one month - on the seventh one, my hair started to get a little gummy.

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM
That is PHENOMENAL. My hair screams in horror and crumbles at the mere mention of chemical dye (yet I have still used it quite a lot in the past much to my hair's distaste, and am trying to kick that particular habit). I am officially super jealous now! Consider me impressed! It definitely must have something to do with your hair type/ ethnicity, because it wouldn't matter what I did or didn't do to my hair, it would never look like that!

Thank you so much! :blossom:

CurlyZ
January 7th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Eric, I am speechless. Your hair looks stunning!
It's unbelievable and sooo unfair what some people can do to their hair (ie. bleach) and look beyond great, while I just have to say the word "bleach" and my hair starts breaking. :-(

dragonchickx
January 7th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Id like to see more pictures of your hair lol its very nice

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Eric, I am speechless. Your hair looks stunning!
It's unbelievable and sooo unfair what some people can do to their hair (ie. bleach) and look beyond great, while I just have to say the word "bleach" and my hair starts breaking. :-(

Aww thank you! :flower:

And don't fret about your hair, I mean I've always envied those with natural curls like yourself. My hair is so straight that it laughs at curling irons. Even if I use a curling iron and hairspray, within a few hours all the wonderful curls fall flat out and become my natural straight hair again. Curse my stubborn Chinese hair!!! :steam

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Id like to see more pictures of your hair lol its very nice

I'll be sure to take more photos in the near future and thank you :flower:.

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Eric, your hair is GORGEOUS. Stunning. Happy new year!

There's my girl! :puppykisses: I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!

Viscountess
January 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wow Eric you have some serious hair going on there! I went and checked out your albums and I bow before your dedication.... thankyou, thankyou for posting the pics and sharing with the rest of us mortals!

starshade
January 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Absolutely beautiful...

Celtic Morla
January 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM
yowsa! absolutely gorgeous!

Nae
January 7th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Lol Eric. Did you expect this sort of reaction? Last I checked this thread had over 2,600 views! Don't let it go to your head, you rock star you!!

:cheer:

ericthegreat
January 7th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Lol Eric. Did you expect this sort of reaction? Last I checked this thread had over 2,600 views! Don't let it go to your head, you rock star you!!

:cheer:

Nae, come on now girl this is LHC. You know by now to expect the unexpected! :wigtongue:

CornishMaid
January 7th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Very, very beautiful.

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Wow Eric you have some serious hair going on there! I went and checked out your albums and I bow before your dedication.... thankyou, thankyou for posting the pics and sharing with the rest of us mortals!

Absolutely beautiful...

yowsa! absolutely gorgeous!

Very, very beautiful.

Thank you to all of you! :blossom: I'm really feeling the love tonight. :waltz:

xoxophelia
January 8th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Creative take on ombre! :).. I'd like to see what it looks like from behind as well.

Not a come on!! I mean the gradient from your chestnut red to gold ^^

leslissocool
January 8th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Eric, FABULOUS as always! It's really stunning. I love it! :cheese: you look so great blond!

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Creative take on ombre! :).. I'd like to see what it looks like from behind as well.

Not a come on!! I mean the gradient from your chestnut red to gold ^^

Damn it, if only you were an attractive man instead!!!:D

AnqeIicDemise
January 8th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Droolworthy as always, love.

It kind of reminds me of a perfect peach cobbler with a nice blonde caramel drizzle.

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 09:48 PM

It kind of reminds me of a perfect peach cobbler with a nice blonde caramel drizzle.

Damn it, and now I want both an attractive man and a dessert.
Oh wait, I can have the attractive man for dessert. :D

AnqeIicDemise
January 8th, 2012, 09:49 PM

Oh, even better. ^.-

CurlyCap
January 8th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I mean I've always envied those with natural curls like yourself. My hair is so straight that it laughs at curling irons. Even if I use a curling iron and hairspray, within a few hours all the wonderful curls fall flat out and become my natural straight hair again. Curse my stubborn Chinese hair!!! :steam

Let's trade for a day. You can rock the puff and I'll be a blonde. It'll be a day that will live in infamy.

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Let's trade for a day. You can rock the puff and I'll be a blonde. It'll be a day that will live in infamy.

Its a deal! I've always wondered what a curly poof would look on myself. Even if I ended up hating it, at least I would get to be something other than my stubbornly straight-haired Chinese self.

kanaka
January 8th, 2012, 10:09 PM
your hair always looks amazing! :)

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM
your hair always looks amazing! :)

Hi, kanaka, thank you and I hope your New Year will be happier and healthier. :magic:

kanaka
January 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Hi, kanaka, thank you and I hope your New Year will be happier and healthier. :magic:

You are welcome :) and Happy New Year too.

Post more pictures so that we can enjoy and drool at the same time :D

AGFE0914
January 8th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Wow! Looks so healthy!

Zhennni(:
January 8th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I wish I had your hair lol! is so straight and shiny, and healthy even after bleach! jealous....x)

sfgirl
January 8th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Wow, if you do color it, what are your secrets to keeping it so beautiful!? TEAXH ME YOUR WAYS :D

holothuroidea
January 8th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Very excellent hair. It must be really strong, my hair is weeping even at the thought of that dye. It looks so gorgeous, the color is beautiful and I love how natural it looks in spite of your Asian-ness. It's a contrast I've never seen before. I love it.

ericthegreat
January 8th, 2012, 11:15 PM
I wish I had your hair lol! is so straight and shiny, and healthy even after bleach! jealous....x)

Well clearly you are Asian yourself, and you also look to be Chinese like me, if I'm correct. I don't think you have any need to be jealous. We seem to have quite similar hair, my hair is probably a just little thicker than yours.

Very excellent hair. It must be really strong, my hair is weeping even at the thought of that dye. It looks so gorgeous, the color is beautiful and I love how natural it looks in spite of your Asian-ness. It's a contrast I've never seen before. I love it.

Why thank you! :flower:

gazelle
January 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM
The color and the condition of your hair is gorgeous. I was dying my hair years ago and it became like nylon, like barbie's hair

ericthegreat
January 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
The color and the condition of your hair is gorgeous. I was dying my hair years ago and it became like nylon, like barbie's hair

Why thank you so much! Again, don't beat yourself up over your hair. I do not have normal hair, its like I have mutant super hair!

SpinDance
January 9th, 2012, 03:01 PM
As always, Eric, your hair is stunning! Lucky you to have Super Hair that can Stand Up To Bleach. Keep up the great work. I'll second the motion for a length shot, too.

dementedkitten
January 9th, 2012, 04:24 PM
YES! Gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing!

Mina17
January 9th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks for sharing! Your hair is breathtaking:)

ericthegreat
January 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM
As always, Eric, your hair is stunning! Lucky you to have Super Hair that can Stand Up To Bleach. Keep up the great work. I'll second the motion for a length shot, too.

YES! Gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! Your hair is breathtaking:)

Thank you all!!!! :blossom: I really love and appreciate all of you guys.

ericthegreat
January 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM
You have ridiculously amazing hair! If mine could only look half as good.

Oh you stop it. :D You have awesome hair yourself, and I'm sure there are qualities that you have that I don't.

moxamoll
January 10th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Damn it, if only you were an attractive man instead!!!:D

The last thing I remember seeing from you, you were crushing on a cute guy who was pulling your hair... Anything ever come of that? Or have you moved on and ensnared a whole harem since then? :eyebrows:

And to get back on track, let me add my "O MY GOD, I love your hair!!!" to the list. Do you ever put it up? Your braids must be simply stunning.

ericthegreat
January 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM
The last thing I remember seeing from you, you were crushing on a cute guy who was pulling your hair... Anything ever come of that? Or have you moved on and ensnared a whole harem since then? :eyebrows:

And to get back on track, let me add my "O MY GOD, I love your hair!!!" to the list. Do you ever put it up? Your braids must be simply stunning.

That particular young man and I did mess around for a little bit, but eventually we both decided we were better off as just good friends instead.

And I do have a whole harem of attractive men. In my dreams of course.:D

JuliaDancer
January 10th, 2012, 05:53 PM
your hair is so anime!

ericthegreat
January 15th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Your head of hair is eye candy to be sure! In my dreams..... Thanks for sharing! (picks up glass for a toast!)

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/lmarie29/th_44053aa6.jpg (http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/lmarie29/?action=view&current=44053aa6.jpg)

Oh wow I'm glad to be of service! :toast:

CherrySilver
January 15th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Your hair is just so wicked sexy!!!

ericthegreat
January 15th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Awww Jeez Eric. Now I gotta find something to clean off my keyboard. Your hair is so awesome I drooled all over it.;) What a mess. (My keyboard, not your hair. Perish the thought.)

But seriously, awesome as always my friend. Thanks so much for sharing!

You are too funny Nae! :spitting:

Schrei777
January 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Well there is nothing to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just stick with I love your hair :D.

ericthegreat
January 15th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Well there is nothing to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just stick with I love your hair :D.

That works. Thank you Schrei! :flower:

GlassWidow
January 15th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Look at the shine! I'm so glad you shared, it's lovely!

Vanille_
January 15th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Awww I love your hair. So incredible ... *sigh*

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Love this hair pic! The redder roots really suit your complexion :)

Why thank you. :flower:

theodora
January 16th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Oh I don't know how I missed this thread somewhat.
Your hair looks so soft and lovely and I agree that you suit warm tones so swell, it goes very well with your complexion.

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Always great to see a "hair of steel" pic from one of my favorite peeps!

Happy New Year to you too, dear!

Right back atcha GRU!!!! :puppykisses:

Rosethorn
January 16th, 2012, 11:09 AM
So very shiny!

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Awww I love your hair. So incredible ... *sigh*

Why thank you! :flower:

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Looks like you added more red since the last picture.

Well actually I am following the ombre trend. My crown section and bangs are lightened ( with 30 volume bleach) to an auburn level, and then he puts a copper blonde color over it. Ergo, I'm a strawberry blonde on top. The rest of my hair from the middle of the hair shaft all the way down to my ends are lightened ( again with 30 volume bleach) until it reaches a pale yellow blonde color, and then he puts a toner to take out the excess yellow which leaves me with a soft, golden blonde.

FrozenBritannia
January 16th, 2012, 03:01 PM
if I ever manage to get hair that is that long and healthy looking, I will die a happy girl. Cause I will never ever chop it off. LOL.

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM
if I ever manage to get hair that is that long and healthy looking, I will die a happy girl. Cause I will never ever chop it off. LOL.

You will still need to trim those split ends frequently. I trim my ends every 2 weeks, I take off about half an inch every time.

Jessykins
January 16th, 2012, 03:18 PM
its lovely :) im hoping to be that length once day, and healthy

FrozenBritannia
January 16th, 2012, 03:22 PM
You will still need to trim those split ends frequently. I trim my ends every 2 weeks, I take off about half an inch every time.

Trims are not chopping! Trims are loving and caring... :D

How fast does your hair grow that you can trim so much off so often? How much of your splits are caused by the colouring process do you think? It looks quite healthy, but I remember when my hair was bleached it was more prone to splitting?

BunnyBee
January 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Yay you're an LHC idol! lol

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Trims are not chopping! Trims are loving and caring... :D

How fast does your hair grow that you can trim so much off so often? How much of your splits are caused by the colouring process do you think? It looks quite healthy, but I remember when my hair was bleached it was more prone to splitting?

I never measured how fast my hair grows, I just don't have the patience for that. It does grow fast, I can clearly see that.

And since I'm already a blonde, I feel that I have passed the point of no return. It would be a pointless waste to ever decide to go back to my natural black color, which I hate anyway so I'm never gonna doing that. And so, I accept whatever splits that I will get from the bleach. I'm never giving up the blonde!! :king:

RitaPG
January 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM
You have great hair! No wonder that lady on the street was so astonished (I read the other thread) :D

ericthegreat
January 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
You have great hair! No wonder that lady on the street was so astonished (I read the other thread) :D

You are my sweetheart RitaPG. :p

FrozenBritannia
January 16th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I never measured how fast my hair grows, I just don't have the patience for that. It does grow fast, I can clearly see that.

And since I'm already a blonde, I feel that I have passed the point of no return. It would be a pointless waste to ever decide to go back to my natural black color, which I hate anyway so I'm never gonna doing that. And so, I accept whatever splits that I will get from the bleach. I'm never giving up the blonde!! :king:

Oh, I wasn't suggesting you should! just wondering if you had noticed a difference before and after the bleach splitting wise. :) I wouldn't want to change your hair for the world!

Ina
January 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Your hair looks fantastic! :)

ericthegreat
January 17th, 2012, 09:02 AM
You have super hair :)
happy new year!

Why thank you. :flower: Happy New Year to you as well! :magic:

ericthegreat
January 17th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Yes indeed: HOS - hair of steel. I don't think I've ever seen bleached hair that shiny.

Why thank you so much. :beerchug:

Hylia
January 17th, 2012, 11:36 PM
wow, looks great, very shiny too.

Kapri
January 18th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Great hair indeed Eric! Looks fab! And an encouragement to trim regularly. I too am surprised that you can trim half an inch a month! Do you eat anything special to encourage fast growth?

IanB
January 18th, 2012, 03:09 AM
All the superlatives have gone before, so congratulations my friend on such an amazing acheivement and posting an inspiration to us all. Ian

ericthegreat
January 18th, 2012, 07:21 AM
wow, looks great, very shiny too.

Thank you very much. :flower:.

ericthegreat
January 18th, 2012, 07:22 AM
All the superlatives have gone before, so congratulations my friend on such an amazing acheivement and posting an inspiration to us all. Ian

Thank you sir. Let's have a toast! :toast:.

Babyfine
January 18th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I love your color-I think your hair looks great!
So healthy!

rena
February 10th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Your hair is just one of those beautiful things that renders one unable to do much else except simply admire and appreciate it :). It also reminds me of this story my dad told me from when he was younger. He and my mom used to be friends with a very sweet asian family, I'm not sure which country they came from though. One day one of the guys said to him, "You have strong hair Tomo, (Thomas), like us!" Now, seeing your super hair, I realize how big a compliment that was!

Unfortunately, I didn't get that strong hair, but my mom's fine, delicate strands instead, which I have to be so careful not to break :(. Your hair is so stunning, I'm glad you could share it with us :-).

woolyleprechaun
February 10th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Aaaaah so pretty! I want your hair now! :)