PDA

View Full Version : Hair dream!

Jessibear2854
January 2nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Does anyone else ever dream of their hair?

Last night I dreamed that I got a really funky haircut. I can't even describe it other than that I had an undercut (!!) and some really funky stuff going on in my hair. It was awesome!

When my hair was shorter I used to dream about having long hair pretty frequently. In my dreams my hair would always be at least knee length and beautiful. Just wondering if maybe I'm a little to vain/weird for dreaming about it so much!

jacqueline101
January 2nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Not a funky hair cut but a future one with long hair tail bone.

DreadfulWoman
January 2nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
When my hair was dreaded it would always be loose in my dreams. And now that it's loose it's always dreaded in my dreams, and I'm always mad at myself for letting it getting dreaded up again. Strange stuff. :p

Shona
January 2nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
I have nightmares about me waking up and my hair being dyed. More recently i had a dream my hair had been straightend and i was so angry and upset! but last night i had a dream i was a fish and i saw another fish with a really nice braid. what the?!

Synnovea
January 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
I, like Shona, have nightmares about my hair being drastically cut or bleached blonde. I don't think I've ever had a good hair dream.

WinterTree
January 2nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
My hair is about APL now and i had a dream that it was pixied and i was spraying it with lots and lots of a hairspray!!! AAAAAAAHH!!!!!!::justy::

A. Correira
January 3rd, 2012, 01:42 PM
Almost every time I dream and I get to see my reflection, or feel my hair, it is always the length that I am trying to grow it to. At one point, I had a dream that my hair went from shoulder length to BSL in about two weeks..... wouldn't that be awesome!? haha

gothicchick
January 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
I have nightmares about me waking up and my hair being dyed. More recently i had a dream my hair had been straightend and i was so angry and upset! but last night i had a dream i was a fish and i saw another fish with a really nice braid. what the?!

hehe, thats quite funny :P made me chuckle

AdrianneJean
January 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
I have dreams about hennaing my hair! But I'm too scared to actually do it!

moon2dove
January 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
but last night i had a dream i was a fish and i saw another fish with a really nice braid. what the?!

^^This^^ made me chuckle!:p

The last dream, I cut my hair back to shoulder and was crying as I was cutting. When it was cut, I looked in the mirror and started laughing, hysterically!

AngryVikingGirl
January 3rd, 2012, 07:03 PM
Some weeks ago I had a horroristic dream about working in a morgue, even vomitted in my dream. Finally I woke up relieved. Then I went asleep again and what did I dream? All my hair FELL OUT! Strangely I didn't get that upset, I thought about people here on LHC, who shaved their heads to make a fresh start. But felt rather 'huh' when woke up.
And my scalp looked like a Barbie-doll's scalp with some lines of hair roots, and totally smooth elsewhere.

Lostsoule77
January 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
I almost never remember my dreams.:shrug: I guess that might be good because some of these dreams sound more like nightmares to me.

cheycheyeyes
January 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
I usually braid my hair when it's wet and go to sleep in it and i had nightmares that it was't going to be wavy lol