PDA

View Full Version : catnip?

gothicchick
January 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
i've heard about catnip helping with splits. how do i use it? what is it? just general knowledge/ experiences really.

slz
January 2nd, 2012, 01:39 PM
There is a whole thread dedicated to catnip in the Henna and Herbal Haircare forum !

gothicchick
January 2nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
There is a whole thread dedicated to catnip in the Henna and Herbal Haircare forum !

oh sorry, i didn't realise. I'll go check it out! :)

Amber_Maiden
January 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Just so you know if the future; before you ask a question you should use the SEARCH option to see if someone else has already asked it, or if there is a thread regarding it.

gothicchick
January 3rd, 2012, 12:27 AM
Just so you know if the future; before you ask a question you should use the SEARCH option to see if someone else has already asked it, or if there is a thread regarding it.

i've tried searching but it never comes up with anything relevant to what i've searched for, so i'm not sure really :s

Lissandria
January 3rd, 2012, 12:33 AM
i've tried searching but it never comes up with anything relevant to what i've searched for, so i'm not sure really :s

The search function is pretty touch and go, however you can always use google to search LHC too :)

gothicchick
January 3rd, 2012, 12:50 AM
The search function is pretty touch and go, however you can always use google to search LHC too :)

ahh i see, ok thanks :)