PDA

View Full Version : comment.....

doctorvkp1
January 2nd, 2012, 05:19 AM
how do you think my hair is...... Will i be able to grow it to classic length..... The thickess in the beginning of the pomy is 14cms but at the end it is only 9cm..... What do i do to get an even thicknesshttp://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/doctorvkp1/Hairdec11.jpg

StormVixen
January 2nd, 2012, 05:27 AM
yes... :)

:D

Aredhel77
January 2nd, 2012, 05:27 AM
how do you think my hair is...... Will i be able to grow it to classic length..... The thickess in the beginning of the pomy is 14cms but at the end it is only 9cm..... What do i do to get an even thickness

I think your hair is lovely! Apparently, everyone has what is known as a 'terminal length' which takes into account the rate that their hair grows. It's the maximum length an individual can grow their hair.

There are many members here who have reached classic length and beyond, so with all the haircare information available here there is a good chance you may reach it in time!

Re: the thickness issue, some people find that regular small trims can help even up their hemline (the ends of the hair) which seems to help hair appear thicker. But hair often does 'taper' naturally starts off thick and gets thinner towards the ends.

You will pick up lots of information here that will help you on your journey :flower:

doctorvkp1
January 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM
is this waist or bsl???

StormVixen
January 2nd, 2012, 05:56 AM
looks about waist to me (the narrowest part of your body?)

julliams
January 2nd, 2012, 06:06 AM
This looks past waist to me.

vatikagirl
January 2nd, 2012, 06:40 AM
Your hair looks so shiny girl. Keep it up. Do post your routine, we all would love to read all about it.
And ofcourse you can reach your desired length. :)

jacqueline101
January 2nd, 2012, 06:47 AM
Your hair is in the waist area and your hair has the potential to look lovely at classic. I do hope you make it to classic.

Buffy
January 2nd, 2012, 06:50 AM
Such full hair! Lovely!

Amber_Maiden
January 2nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
I'd say definitely

Nannanej
January 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM
My hair is fine and less than 9 cm where I tie my ponytail, so if I can grow to hip or tb (which I think I can, I'll be there pretty soon), you should definitely be able to reach your goal :b Your hair looks strong.

Nae
January 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
Oh yes, I can't imagine that you will have a problem. Everyone has some taper but really yours isn't too much. I wouldn't be suprised if you could make knee easily. (In time lol.)

HintOfMint
January 2nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Whoa! That is old-school Bollywood level gorgeous hair.

Your taper isn't bad at all, in fact, it's hardly noticeable. Everyone has taper to a certain degree and I think your hair will grow out to classic just fine.

heidi w.
January 2nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
All worry and hurry. Don't worry. There's no cause to worry. It's grown to waist length, clearly you have genes for growing long hair, so stop worrying. It's a waste of time.

Your hair is in fine health, and you have the hair that many long hairs pine for: relatively thick, some body. You stand to be a role model in time.

Long hair is a game of patience. I decided whenever ago to grow long and just be happy whatever happens, whatever I get. And it's the best approach I feel because I have no disappointment feelings where my hair is concerned. I'm glad I gots what I gots. Even if it isn't floor length. It's close enough for government work, and it's more than I ever expected.

So just keep doing what you're doing and be happy with whatya gots.

heidi w.

beachgirlla
January 2nd, 2012, 10:44 AM
past waist to me as your hair showing some waves
Its healthy and shiny, I guess it is normal for the bottom part of the hair is thinner than the top part
Keep up with the good work

kanaka
January 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
That is definitely past waist and ofcourse you can reach classic length. but you need to check for terminal length

PixxieStix
January 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Oh yes you can most certainly reach classic. :) You have a wonderful start. Trims as you go or reaching your goal and maintaining with trims can help thicken up your hemline, but taper to some extent is unavoidable, as not all your hair is in the same stage of growth. (Which is good, otherwise you'd go bald with shedding and then start the whole thing over again all at once, eeeeeek!)

Yozhik
January 2nd, 2012, 10:57 AM
With how thick it looks now, and virtually no visible taper at past waist, I have no doubts that you can make it past classic, if you so desire. :)

spidermom
January 2nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
I think pretty much everybody has some taper in thickness as the ends get further away from the shoulders. Small trims do help keep the longest hairs on the thicker side.

There's no way to know for sure how long your hair will get, but odds are good that your hair will grow as long as classic length.

doctorvkp1
January 2nd, 2012, 11:55 PM
thanks a lot.... I hav never even dreamt that i will be able to grow it to my goal length..... Thanks a lot for all your support friends.... I am so happy that i joined TLHC

doctorvkp1
January 3rd, 2012, 12:00 AM
i shall surely update my routine in my next post

ArienEllariel
January 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM
I would say, absolutely.

Shona
January 4th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Such lovely thick hair! It looks just past waist to me :-)