A few questions, such as:
About how often do you go into the site
How far back do you go to see what posts you might have missed
Do you have a general routine of where you go and what you do or is it random
How often do you check the Albums tab to see who has added
Anything else you might want to say!:)

Amber_Maiden
January 1st, 2012, 11:56 AM
About how often do you go into the site?: Everyday, more than several times a day. Probably adds up to about 5 hours... maybe more sometimes.

How far back do you go to see what posts you might have missed?: I go back a day, to the time I was on the board last.

Do you have a general routine of where you go and what you do or is it random?: I check messages, requests, subscribed threads I'm interested in, new threads, new posts.

How often do you check the Albums tab to see who has added?: Weekly, sometimes more often.

Anything else you might want to say?: I check blog posts everyday. I love it here. Makes me feel better. Like I have friends... lol (I know... sad huh?)

Carolyn
January 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM
I usually log in at least twice a day, sometimes more. The first thing I do is click on New Posts. I check for new ones with interesting titles or I see that someone I know well has started or posted to. I slide my cursor over the title to see the first few words of the first post to see if I think I might want to open it. I check threads that have interested me in the past or look like they are hot topics or trainwreck threads. I read a lot of the time and try to limit posting unless I think I have something to add to a thread. When I have skimmed New Posts on my first visit of the day I glance at the birthdays. If someone I know has a birthday, I go their profile page and leave a Happy Birthday wish. Next I go to the Blogs. I spend the majority of my time here in blogland. I tend to do my posting mostly in the blogs. I never check albums unless directed to in a post.

Amarante
January 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM
I check it several times a week, sometimes several times a day. I go back a couple pages to see what I've missed in my absence. Usually I start out on my user page to check for messages/profile comments/subscribed threads, and then I go to new threads, then I filter through all of the forums to look for any interesting reads. Recently, I've started coming here to search for people's experience with certain things/items/etc., because there is usually a lot of info to be found here. :) I'm mostly a lurker, I read 3x more than I post. I check albums maybe every once in a while, because I need a lot of time to do that: I usually end up sitting for hours looking at pictures when I get in there, lol. All in all, I really love this site. :D I have learned so much, and my hair has never been this long/healthy before.

Beatnik Guy
January 1st, 2012, 01:08 PM
a) blogs
b) click on all albums
c) new posts
(not necessarily in that order; plus sometimes check for any action in social grps too)

KwaveT
January 1st, 2012, 01:44 PM
I don't really look at the blogs unless somebody posts a link to one in a topic. I look through the topics about every single day. I go through about six pages worth of topics to see if new topics are there and new posts on older ones that I am interested in. I sometimes go through more pages than this. I look at albums as I do the rest of stuff. I click on people's profiles out of curiosity and check albums then as I go. I don't really dedicate what you would call album time to just look at albums.

Madora
January 1st, 2012, 03:11 PM
About how often do you go into the site
How far back do you go to see what posts you might have missed
Do you have a general routine of where you go and what you do or is it random
How often do you check the Albums tab to see who has added
Anything else you might want to say!:)

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/lmarie29/th_f198f0e8.jpg (http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/lmarie29/?action=view&current=f198f0e8.jpg)

I visit several times a day
I check back 3 pages, sometimes four, to make sure I haven't missed any posts that interest me.
My general routine is to visit the Mane Forum first, then check out the Friendship Forum, then the Pet Ponderings. The albums are checked daily.

I'd just like to thank everyone who has shared their beautiful photos! Happy new year!

jacqueline101
January 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm on here a lot I'd say three times a day. I like to check my messages and see what members have posted.

CurlyMopTop
January 1st, 2012, 03:21 PM
About how often do you go into the site: Daily, usually before work, unless I'm extremely busy.
How far back do you go to see what posts you might have missed: Usually just 2 or 3 pages.
Do you have a general routine of where you go and what you do or is it random: Mane Forum, Then the Natural/Herbs.... Forum, then if I have time the other forums.
How often do you check the Albums tab to see who has added: Huh....
Anything else you might want to say! Checking albums. ;)