PDA

View Full Version : Extreme hair growth??

unknown
December 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM
I was very sick some months ago and my hair got thinner as well as getting splits due to the harsh shampoo I had to use before getting surgery,
so when I got better I started to use castor oil to get the thickness my hair used to have. I did not think of length at all.

One month has passed since I started using castor oil on my scalp and my hair has grown almost 5 centimeters! :eek:
I used castor oil to increase growth before, but I never noticed the results being that great!

Has anyone else experienced fast growth like this when using castor oil? Or could it be anything else that could have made my hair growth increase?
I've always been told that hair grows about one centimeter/month, so I find this rather strange...Not that I mind :D

Lady Neeva
December 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM
YOUR HAIR GREW 5 CM IN ONE MONTH?!?
I've never used castor oil, though that might be the trick.(Or not. Do you have a certain diet?) I tried an SMT once and my growth speed up to 2.5 in/ month.

unknown
December 30th, 2011, 03:30 PM
YOUR HAIR GREW 5 CM IN ONE MONTH?!?
I've never used castor oil, though that might be the trick.(Or not. Do you have a certain diet?) I tried an SMT once and my growth speed up to 2.5 in/ month.

No, I don't go for any diet, nor do I use anything in particular for my hair. Castor oil (diluted) and conditioner is all I use, so I figured that it has to be the castor oil...

tarn
December 30th, 2011, 03:54 PM
There is a castor oil thread on here with about 150 pages :)http://www.longhaircommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18265

discoisntdead
January 2nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
I was very sick some months ago and my hair got thinner as well as getting splits due to the harsh shampoo I had to use before getting surgery,
so when I got better I started to use castor oil to get the thickness my hair used to have. I did not think of length at all.

One month has passed since I started using castor oil on my scalp and my hair has grown almost 5 centimeters! :eek:
I used castor oil to increase growth before, but I never noticed the results being that great!

Has anyone else experienced fast growth like this when using castor oil? Or could it be anything else that could have made my hair growth increase?
I've always been told that hair grows about one centimeter/month, so I find this rather strange...Not that I mind :D

Placebo effect?