PDA

View Full Version : Please help with cassia!

Hollyfire3
December 29th, 2011, 07:52 PM
If this is the wrong place for this thread, sorry mods please move it.
I REALLY want to try cassia but i have read about some people experiencing alot of hair loss after using it...is this a very real possibility? Should i just not use cassia if i am not prepapred to loose ALOT of hair...i am nevrous and kinda scared now...i dont want to loose hair from trying cassia...please help, i need definite answers here.

supbanana
December 29th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I haven't used cassia, but I've used Senna (This kind here (http://www.herbco.com/p-646-senna-leaf-powder.aspx), I understand this to be a very similar product to cassia) and haven't experienced any difference in shedding or hair loss. It's made my hair very shiny and a lot stronger, but for a couple days after I apply it my hair does change texture and get somewhat dry.

Hollyfire3
December 29th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I haven't used cassia, but I've used Senna (This kind here (http://www.herbco.com/p-646-senna-leaf-powder.aspx), I understand this to be a very similar product to cassia) and haven't experienced any difference in shedding or hair loss. It's made my hair very shiny and a lot stronger, but for a couple days after I apply it my hair does change texture and get somewhat dry.

Thanks for the advice. Oh maybe the shedding i was reading about was really breakage because of dryness? or maybe they were rinsing it wrong...anyone else wanna reasure me im not gonna loose hair, or tell me if i will if i try this?

CarpeDM
December 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I've used cassia before and I have not experienced any sort of abnormal shedding thereafter...

Hollyfire3
December 29th, 2011, 09:25 PM
I've used cassia before and I have not experienced any sort of abnormal shedding thereafter...

Ok good, i think it was just improper rinsing or overdryness leading to breakage i was reading about..Your hair is beautiful in your avatar, btw! Is your username meaning Carpe Diem (Or however it is spelled) meaning sieze the day? Cute! Love it and that saying! Oh and your dog is adorable!

CarpeDM
December 30th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Ok good, i think it was just improper rinsing or overdryness leading to breakage i was reading about..Your hair is beautiful in your avatar, btw! Is your username meaning Carpe Diem (Or however it is spelled) meaning sieze the day? Cute! Love it and that saying! Oh and your dog is adorable!

Yes it is a play on letters :) and many thanks!

Eboshi
December 30th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I've never experienced sheds strictly from cassia use. What I have noticed though is that after any sort of a deep treatment there is more shedding. I chalk that up to increased manipulation of the hair during the DT's rather than from the treatments themselves.

Hollyfire3
December 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Yes it is a play on letters :) and many thanks!

Your very welcome! Little play on words there right? Love it! I think some of the user names on here are very clever and cute.:)

Hollyfire3
December 30th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I've never experienced sheds strictly from cassia use. What I have noticed though is that after any sort of a deep treatment there is more shedding. I chalk that up to increased manipulation of the hair during the DT's rather than from the treatments themselves.

Oh that makes sense, i think i will go ahead and do the cassia treatment, hopefully if im carefull, i will not shed more then ususal. i just saw people reporting excessive shedding on the thread and freaked out...sorry about that.