PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Fox Fyre
July 13th, 2008, 01:42 PM
I have been gone for a while. *moved and got settled in* well I haven't gotten a pic of my hair but its down to my bra strap from above my shoulders. I am so happy. I am still growing it out. I also have no more bangs. They have grown past my chin. I am excited. Trying to care for my hair the best I can. I had to stop the w/o treatment as I just couldn't keep it from detangling. I do still color. I just cna't get past the two tone stage. I will try to get a Pic of it soon. I know its LONG and I am LOVING it.

Radulfr
July 13th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Welcome back to LHC, FoxFyre - congratulations on the success of growing out your bangs :thumbsup: and happy future growing! :cool:

brok3nwings
July 13th, 2008, 01:58 PM
its always good to see such an entusiasm at taking care of your hair! Good luck at growing it, and enjoy it :)

Fox Fyre
July 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM
When I joined last year My hair was jsut below my chin. Its uber thick and well I missed the length I once had. Now its getting htere and I have vowed to never cut my daughters hair till she can decide on her own. I am trying to get used to the new forum. This is completly different then the last one.

DavidN
July 13th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Welcome back to the LHC, Fox Fyre, and before you know it, you will feel right at home again!

Fillette
July 13th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Welcome back and happy growing! :)