PDA

View Full Version : Which hemline to go for...

Amber_Maiden
December 29th, 2011, 09:56 AM
With all this talk on the board about hemlines I want to solve the problem of my own... It's something I'm a bit... anxious over/confused about. :( I don't wear my hair down much because I have no idea if it looks good or not. It used to be straight, and then I got layers....

Opinions about what would look good on me? I don't even know if it's at a U or V now...

(I would have asked in the Hemline thread but I didn't want to hijack it)

My most recent pic:
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff519/shamber1/Photo8.jpg

breeanna92
December 29th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I like the "V" line! :)

cooklaezo13
December 29th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I agree with breeanna92 I think the V hemline would look great on you. If you went for the straight-across hemline, you would have to sacrifice a lot of length.

jujube
December 29th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Do you want to keep the layers or even them out?

Amber_Maiden
December 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Do you want to keep the layers or even them out?

I could go either way, honestly. I really don't care about the layers that much, but I don't mind keeping them.

Heartwillfollow
December 29th, 2011, 10:11 AM
your hair looks wonderful down, I like the current type V line too.. :)

heidi w.
December 29th, 2011, 10:16 AM
It's leaning more towards a V hemline. But it also reflects how hair grows: shorter a bit on the sides, and the longest in the center down the back of the head. Plus when we throw our hair over our shoulders, that increases the curve and therefore appears a bit shorter.

You have nice hair based on this photo. Nothing to be worried about. Just keep taking care of it, and you'll get it to whatever goal you want. Mostly, benign neglect is the way to get to uber long lengths.

heidi w.

bouclée
December 29th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Your hair looks great down! I like the V hemline too. With your thick hair I think it suits you very well.

holothuroidea
December 29th, 2011, 10:21 AM
It looks like a V to me and it is flattering for your thick hair.

I think it looks excellent with the layers and everything.

Amber_Maiden
December 29th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Thank you so much everyone! You've made me feel a ton better about my hair... I honestly didn't think it looked so nice/healthy down. I'll definitely stick with a V hemline.