PDA

View Full Version : final 2011 trim!

hendricks82
December 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Yesterday I had my final trim of 2011 :-) My goal is to make it to July 2012, unless I make it to waist before then. After waist the plan is to maintain and thicken up.

Also... I got bangs cut in. Not so sure. They are a bit shorter than what I thought I wanted, but she did it to incorporate some new growth that I had. So, I guess it all works out in the end. The trim went well. She cut just the inch that I asked for.

I did let her flat iron it for me :o but.... I don't like it. I have been wanting to straighten it for months, and I was so looking forward to it... and well its just flat and straight and well... flat. Funny part is, with it flat ironed, it looks like she didn't even cut it :-) The length is exactly the same.

Oh... and my search for heat free styling is over. My sister in law gifted me a set of Caruso steam curlers for Christmas!!! My hair loves them! Those things are awesome, and the curlers are cool to touch. My shower water is way warmer, so I'm not concerned with any heat damage from them.

So 2012... no trims till July, no flat irons, and pretty curls with my Caruso's