PDA

View Full Version : Girls with long hair Photos!

Hana212
December 27th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I just stumbled across this website! It's got some great shots. Check em out!

xxx

*link removed*

Mod note: I've edited out the link because the pics on this site appear to contain street shots (pics taken without permission) as well as ads that are potentially NSFW. Additionally, when a site has this number/type of ads there are often virus concerns as well. Thanks for understanding. :flower:

nakmom
December 27th, 2011, 01:11 PM
WOW! :agape: Some of those women have extremely long hair! I would love just to get mine to my waist! Love the photos. Thanks for sharing!

Amber_Maiden
December 27th, 2011, 01:14 PM
wow! some of that hair was thud worthy!!!

jacqueline101
December 27th, 2011, 01:15 PM
There hair is lovely and extreme.

Quixii
December 27th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Wow, cool! I also appreciated that though there was a lot of lovely long straight hair, there was also lovely long wavy/wurly hair! Usually that hair type seems to get ignored in long hair photo collections. :)

PriscillaCherel
December 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Wow beautiful! Also the the curly ones they put in! Afcourse also the straight:D!

heidi w.
December 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM
I wonder that some or even most of those photos aren't lifted, perhaps without permission, from other websites. This is a common problem. I'm imagining the long haired (East) Indian photos are lifted, as are possibly many of the Asian hair, and so on. Hard to tell. I've had my photo lifted and most times there isn't a whole lot I can do about it.

But it is beautiful hair. I don't like the sidebar stuff along the right edge of the photos showing. It's kind of weird stuff, it seems. But oh well. The hair is beautiful.

heidi w.

kittymallow
December 27th, 2011, 01:50 PM
wow those are some amazing hairs!

moon2dove
December 27th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Beautiful hair photo's. Thanks for sharing!

Beatnik Guy
December 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Great photos, thanks. :)

Heidi's right though -- I've seen a fair few of those photos in other places (including TLHS, years ago).

ETA: I'd opened it in another tab but not looked at it until after the mods had removed the direct link here.