PDA

View Full Version : The things kids say lol...

infinity_girl
December 26th, 2011, 04:00 AM
My 4.5 year old said to me this morning;

Son: "Mummy, your hair is like hay".
Me: "Oh, do you think everyone's hair looks like hay?"
Son: "No mamma, just your hair"
Me: "Thanks :("

I thought it was hilarious. If I ever need totally honest hair advice, I know where to go. Now where is that EVOO...

:laugh:

Mommyof4
December 26th, 2011, 04:15 AM
LOL kids are so cute :) My son told me one day: "Mommy... I think your hair should be straight.. you look like you have tangles." He was 3.. I laughed but it definitely got me to rethink my hair routine haha

Snippety
December 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Hee hee ! I was musing a while ago about whether to cut my hair. "How do you think I should have it ?" I asked my four year old. "Like Elvis" was his considered opinion :D

MaryMarx
December 26th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Hee hee ! I was musing a while ago about whether to cut my hair. "How do you think I should have it ?" I asked my four year old. "Like Elvis" was his considered opinion :D

That totally made my day. So cute. :D

Callque
December 26th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Haha aww I'm sorry. :(

One day I was in a rush to get to the library so I didn't wash my hair and I thought it looked fine; it didn't seem too oily. That is until a little girl came up to me and asked me why my hair was wet. :p Needless to say, I was very self-conscious of my hair until I was able to go home and wash it.

patienceneeded
December 26th, 2011, 10:12 AM
My DD has decided that hair down to your fingertips is the "perfect" length for hair. So, she's anxiously awaiting the day when her hair grows that long. Right now her hair is between her APL and mid-back, so she's got some growing left to do. I was told I needed to grow my hair to my fingertips too, because that is "just right for girls." Okay. Oh, and I needed bangs so my hair would look like hers, because her hair is "better." Well, her hair is undamaged, so I didn't argue that one! I did get bangs though, but I was already planning on it anyway.

Bandia Rua
December 26th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks to my measuring my hair alot several years ago, my then 3 or 4 year old son thought a tape measure was called a "hair numbers" lol

LaceyNg
December 28th, 2011, 08:11 PM
according to some younger cousins, may hair is orange, not red. made me take a long look in the mirror when i got home :confused:

beckishness
December 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks to my measuring my hair alot several years ago, my then 3 or 4 year old son thought a tape measure was called a "hair numbers" lol

That is so cute!

Mearwynna
December 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM
That is really cute. I can't remember if my kids have ever said anything so cute, but at least one of the girls wants long hair and luckily or her it is strong and beautiful as it is.

Aerin
December 28th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Ha! When I was little I used to correct strangers who complemented my red hair-saying it wasn't red it was orange. I felt justified because the orange-red crayon from crayola was exactly the right color for any drawings of me.