PDA

View Full Version : Had to share (funky hair)

Cocoa_Crema
December 24th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I've secretly wanted to do this to my hair for several years. I wanted it buzzed on one side, and long on the other. I think it would be very edgy and sexy.

She is a model, and her name is Alice Dellal. In all of her photos I always see her wearing half buzzed and half long.

What do you ladies think?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u-5Ckg6ax6Y/TgPUP1MzBDI/AAAAAAAAB7k/aqE-DOPGObk/s1600/alice_dellal_mango_large.jpg

http://media2.onsugar.com/files/2011/12/51/2/192/1922153/226afad6c6c696a7_Alice-Dellal.xxxlarge_0.jpg

tinywife
December 24th, 2011, 10:15 PM
I love it - on her! I don't think I could pull it off.

Cocoa_Crema
December 24th, 2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/la/nokia_skate_almighty_2_110708/alice_dellal_1969403.jpg

CurlyCap
December 24th, 2011, 10:22 PM
I think her boob was photoshoped into the wrong place. :gabigrin:

I've seen a few of my friends with this haircut, wit the "long" side ranging from chin to waist. The girls who pull it off well tend to have straight or wavy hair and beautiful faces. Like, they could shave their head entirely and no one would care the least.

teela1978
December 24th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I think her boob was photoshoped into the wrong place. :gabigrin:

They totally did, the poor woman has a uniboob going on :(

MJheals
December 25th, 2011, 12:21 AM
They totally did, the poor woman has a uniboob going on :(

Off topic, but I thought that too until I looked closer... she's twisting her body and pulling the jacket to cover her left breast. It's an out of the ordinary way to model a jacket, I can see why she's in demand! :)

On topic, I love that look for women! I think it's edgy and sexy and makes a big impact. Don't forget pics if you go for it! :D

Alex Lou
December 25th, 2011, 01:15 AM
The girls who pull it off well tend to have straight or wavy hair and beautiful faces. Like, they could shave their head entirely and no one would care the least.This. Actually, I think the look is harder to pull off then a shaved head.

But if you really want it, go for it while it's still in fashion. :D

jacqueline101
December 25th, 2011, 06:37 AM
I think if you want it go for it.

DakarNick
December 25th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Do it! There are some threads on here about undercuts and sidecuts. Search for them and maybe you can join in top discuss the pros and cons.

teela1978
December 25th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Off topic, but I thought that too until I looked closer... she's twisting her body and pulling the jacket to cover her left breast. It's an out of the ordinary way to model a jacket, I can see why she's in demand! :)

On topic, I love that look for women! I think it's edgy and sexy and makes a big impact. Don't forget pics if you go for it! :D

Still looks very uniboob. And oddly blurry in that area. Perhaps some kneepoles were showing and they needed to move them, thus rendering things more uniboobish?

spidermom
December 25th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I must confess that I really dislike this look, but I'm the wrong demographic for it.

Kaelee
December 25th, 2011, 11:14 AM
I love that cut!

I've wanted a pixie cut with long bangs for a while. I'm afraid I'd regret it if I did it though. :)

Copasetic
December 25th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I love it - on her! I don't think I could pull it off.

Same here. It looks awesome, but I'm not cool enough to rock that kind of style.