PDA

View Full Version : LHC has eaten my brain!

Narya
December 23rd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Really, my brain does not work at all how it did before finding this forum! :lol:

I have to share this with somebody that will, maybe, understand:

I have found a white blond hair on my BF's t-shirt. Fine, straight, nearly transparent, maybe 5 inches long. He's got black, curly fine hair, that long or maybe a bit shorter (he's trying to grow it out :D); and mine is way longer, and dark brown with a reddish tint due to henna. However, we both have some white hairs, so it could be ours... technically.
Not so long ago, I would be worried about who's hair it might be: it looked more blond than white, and it was really attached to the fabric. Now, I'm worried because the last half inch was awful! Weird texture, crooked, bumpy... as if the hair had been overstreched and ripped out there. I could picture a harsh comb ripping through the hair, finding a knot and just pulling until it broke, or something equally damaging! I've spent the last ten minutes being all "OMG, I hope it is not mine! I must be doing something very wrong if my hair ends up like this! And it better not be yours, either, honey..."

Now if I ever see a blonde too close to my BF I'll go "You! You are the one who does not take care of her hair! Let me tell you some things..." and not worry about if they are friends, lovers or what. Hair is more important!

:lol:

Dragon Faery
December 23rd, 2011, 04:22 PM
Haha! This made me laugh. I hope you update us if you find her! (Or him, or whoever...) :D

Narya
December 23rd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Haha! This made me laugh. I hope you update us if you find her! (Or him, or whoever...) :D
Glad to have made you laugh :D

We have decided the hair has to be my MIL's. Some time ago she had very light blond highlights and her hair was about that long. Also, I seem to remember that the t-shirt came some days ago from my in-law's home, so it's possible that during a load of laundry there the hair got stuck on the fabric.
Now I do not dare to bring up the damaging hair brushing techniques to the blonde girl anymore, but uff, that end...

RapunzelKat
December 23rd, 2011, 08:30 PM
Ha ha! This totally sounds like something that would happen to me, and I've only been here a month! Only on LHC... ;)
Thanks for sharing, Narya, it gave me a good laugh :D

jacqueline101
December 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Wow what a story.

ericthegreat
December 24th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Really, my brain does not work at all how it did before finding this forum! :lol:

I have to share this with somebody that will, maybe, understand:

I have found a white blond hair on my BF's t-shirt. Fine, straight, nearly transparent, maybe 5 inches long. He's got black, curly fine hair, that long or maybe a bit shorter (he's trying to grow it out :D); and mine is way longer, and dark brown with a reddish tint due to henna. However, we both have some white hairs, so it could be ours... technically.
Not so long ago, I would be worried about who's hair it might be: it looked more blond than white, and it was really attached to the fabric. Now, I'm worried because the last half inch was awful! Weird texture, crooked, bumpy... as if the hair had been overstreched and ripped out there. I could picture a harsh comb ripping through the hair, finding a knot and just pulling until it broke, or something equally damaging! I've spent the last ten minutes being all "OMG, I hope it is not mine! I must be doing something very wrong if my hair ends up like this! And it better not be yours, either, honey..."

Now if I ever see a blonde too close to my BF I'll go "You! You are the one who does not take care of her hair! Let me tell you some things..." and not worry about if they are friends, lovers or what. Hair is more important!

:lol:

:rollin::rollin::rollin::tongue:

This is why I LOVE coming here. This place is a magnet for all kinds of funny people and funny stories! :D Merry Christmas Narya. :xmas:

Narya
December 24th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Ha ha! This totally sounds like something that would happen to me, and I've only been here a month! Only on LHC... ;)
Thanks for sharing, Narya, it gave me a good laugh :D
I'm glad I made you laugh, I sure did when I realized my train of thoughts!

Wow what a story.
The kind of story that only happens when LHC has eaten my braaainss... Heh. :lol:

:rollin::rollin::rollin::tongue:

This is why I LOVE coming here. This place is a magnet for all kinds of funny people and funny stories! :D Merry Christmas Narya. :xmas:
Merry Christmas, Eric. And everybody else, too!

Delila
December 24th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Glad to have made you laugh :D

We have decided the hair has to be my MIL's. Some time ago she had very light blond highlights and her hair was about that long. Also, I seem to remember that the t-shirt came some days ago from my in-law's home, so it's possible that during a load of laundry there the hair got stuck on the fabric.
Now I do not dare to bring up the damaging hair brushing techniques to the blonde girl anymore, but uff, that end...

The thought processes involved in all of this just make me laugh!! So funny. Thanks for sharing.

WinterTree
December 24th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Narya I enjoyed reading this, sooooo funny!! My brain is in overload right now.:brains: I keep having NIGHTMARES of split ends, and spraying my hair with tons of hairspray even tho I haven't used any in months! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:crazyq: Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Pumpkin
December 24th, 2011, 07:03 PM
That is great!!! I needed a good laugh! Merry Christmas! :)

Nae
December 24th, 2011, 08:31 PM

So ummm, wow. I think this makes you the Sherlock Holmes of hair. Seriously. You know when she had the highlights done, the length of hair, the probable growth time.......just wow.:eye::bowtome:

Narya
December 25th, 2011, 10:44 AM
The thought processes involved in all of this just make me laugh!! So funny. Thanks for sharing.

Narya I enjoyed reading this, sooooo funny!! My brain is in overload right now.:brains: I keep having NIGHTMARES of split ends, and spraying my hair with tons of hairspray even tho I haven't used any in months! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:crazyq: Thanks for sharing. :smile:
Thank you both for reading :D

That is great!!! I needed a good laugh! Merry Christmas! :)
It's a joy to make others laugh on Christmas day :) Merry Christmas!

So ummm, wow. I think this makes you the Sherlock Holmes of hair. Seriously. You know when she had the highlights done, the length of hair, the probable growth time.......just wow.:eye::bowtome:
Well, I might have had a bit of help...:rolleyes: But yeah, as soon as I though "maybe it is a bleached hair..." she appeared on my mind, and then it was just a matter of checking some photos to see if I could be right. :cool: