PDA

View Full Version : Kind of Funny

Mina17
December 22nd, 2011, 03:38 AM
After I had gone to bed last night my 17 year old son came in my bedroom to tell me something. We talked for a minute and I forgot I had my sleep cap on (he hadn't seen it before). As he was leaving, he said jokingly "Oh by the way Mom, that thing makes you look kind of old."

Jezzie
December 22nd, 2011, 04:51 AM
hehe this is one of the reasons I still only sleep with my hair in a simple braid, my husband would laugh if I was wearing a sleep cap!

pepperminttea
December 22nd, 2011, 04:58 AM
:lol: Ah, I know that feeling. I normally counter the comments with "But my hair will look fabulous in the morning!" said in the most camp and flamboyant way possible. :p

Amber_Maiden
December 22nd, 2011, 05:32 AM
:lol: Ah, I know that feeling. I normally counter the comments with "But my hair will look fabulous in the morning!" said in the most camp and flamboyant way possible. :p

I like that! :p

moon2dove
December 22nd, 2011, 07:46 AM
Hahaha! I get embarrassed about mine! My husband laughs if he sees me wearing it.( I put it on when he's not looking and take it off before he's awake)

I definitely wouldn't let my son see me wearing it..Ahh noooo!

Kelikea
December 22nd, 2011, 07:50 AM
I wear mine almost every night. HB has taken to calling me either: "Crazy Head" or "Jiffy Pop." But it really doesn't bother him, or me for that matter!

Jean Stuart
December 28th, 2011, 08:43 PM
I wear mine almost every night. HB has taken to calling me either: "Crazy Head" or "Jiffy Pop." But it really doesn't bother him, or me for that matter!

I get the occasional rib too, but it is all in good fun, He does not roll on it anymore though and that is good for me.

beckishness
December 28th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Aw! Well I am sure your son (and you!) will appreciate it all the more when you wake up and your hair looks beautiful!

gogirlanime
December 28th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I wait for my boyfriend to fall asleep before I wrap my hair up like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ljtNEefhZdI/TYOmbo5a5bI/AAAAAAAAAZk/_Co2XiGr7_s/s1600/high%2Bbun%2B2.jpg

cuz he laughs and thinks it's ugly but it doesn't really bother him, it keeps my hair from rubbing everywhere.

shikara
December 28th, 2011, 10:48 PM
hehe...just the kind of thing we need to hear!!