PDA

View Full Version : Good and bad news

DancingQueen
December 21st, 2011, 04:24 AM
So, I got a haircut. My ends was very thin and ugly, and I really needed it. The bad news is, that I am back to 23 inches - before the cut I was 24,5. :( I also think she was a bit hard on my hair... But that is most likely just me. :D

But I also have very good news - I think I finally found a hairdresser who listen to what I say, instead of playing edward scissorhand! :cheese: I did not get a 'before' picture, but I will put a link for the 'after' picture. My ends are still not perfect, but in way better condition than before. What do you guys think? :)

New hair: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=8971&pictureid=121658

Shona
December 21st, 2011, 04:49 AM
I just got the same thing! Before my "trim" my hair was 24.5, which is BSL on me! and I got a trim up to 23 but i refuse to go back a number so I just tell myself I'm still 24.5! haha. My hair is defo healthier for it though, and I still intend on doing microtrims every 3 weeks for the next few months.

Amber_Maiden
December 21st, 2011, 05:39 AM
I think your hair looks great! If it helps any I had 13 in taken off this year... :(

DancingQueen
December 21st, 2011, 05:53 AM
I just got the same thing! Before my "trim" my hair was 24.5, which is BSL on me! and I got a trim up to 23 but i refuse to go back a number so I just tell myself I'm still 24.5! haha. My hair is defo healthier for it though, and I still intend on doing microtrims every 3 weeks for the next few months.

I know what you mean. But I guess it is better to have healthier, slightly shorter hair than long, thin ends. At least that is what I think. :)

I think your hair looks great! If it helps any I had 13 in taken off this year... :(

Thank you :) 13 inches!? Ouch, that must be difficult. That is more than half of my length. Scary. :scissors: Your hair still looks gorgeous though.

jojo
December 21st, 2011, 12:43 PM
its no biggie, i know you feel she took too much off but honestly it will be back in no time. just continue to treat it well, theres always monistat if you are in a hurry, it gives me approx an inch a month if im lucky!

jacqueline101
December 21st, 2011, 12:52 PM
If your hair is healthy and that's important to you then rejoice in it.

anikadear
December 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
I think your hair looks fantastic! 1.5 inches is gone yes, but you'll gain it back in no time as long as you continue to care for it well, which I'm sure you are! And good deal on finding a hair dresser that listens!! I've never had one in my life, which is why I learned to do my own hair a few years back. You're lucky!