PDA

View Full Version : Progress and Dye!

danceri110
December 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Hey Lovely Ladies(and Gents);
Long time no talk! I wasn't on LHC all summer and only recently got back into it but the last time you saw me my hair looked like this:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=9344&pictureid=121633
and now my hair looks like this:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=9344&pictureid=121634
Quite a drastic change, if I do say so myself. From BSL and dirty blonde to almost-maybe-waist and dark brown! When I first dyed it (August 2nd) it was pitch black which I loved, but my parents are making me keep it brownish instead. *le sigh* Anyways, tell me what you guys think! Does my hair look healthier? I've changed up my washing and styling routine since then too (:

Hotrox
December 20th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Nice growth, I like the colour and It definitely looks shinier. Congratulations :-)

moon2dove
December 21st, 2011, 09:44 AM
Your hair looks beautiful!

Congratulations!

It's grown a lot, it's shiny and looks so healthy! :)

CrunchyMama
December 21st, 2011, 09:53 AM
I think it looks much healthier, less dry in the ends, well done!

jojo
December 21st, 2011, 10:21 AM
Your hair looks beautiful. I am naturally blonde too but dye mine chocolate brown, my hair actually feels more healthy since doing this. your hair has grown loads too!

kristib123
December 21st, 2011, 10:34 AM
Gorgeous hair and fantastic growth!!

And I had to smile that your parents are making you keep it brown rather than black! My parents did the same exact thing-LOL! Both brothers had black hair (naturally) but I did not and that never put any weight to my argument.

jacqueline101
December 21st, 2011, 12:31 PM
Your hair is beautiful and the growth is great.

anikadear
December 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
I definitely see a change. Much more shiny and a really nice amount of growth. I also like the color as of now, it seems like it brings out better characteristics of your hair?